LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Vikings Game Day Thread

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

There is no such thing as drop reception rate.

and Its real personal...when  it drags on over plays that don't concern him. week to week..almost every day.

Cant you see the Allen hate is over the top??

Again..we're up 10-0...come join us

yes there is. 

And we were up what, 14 against Houston in the first game....... what's your point?

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

There is no such thing as drop reception rate.

and Its real personal...when  it drags on over plays that don't concern him. week to week..almost every day.

Cant you see the Allen hate is over the top??

Again..we're up 10-0...come join us

directly from the NFL's website :P

"What is Drop Percentage?

A statistic in football that measures the rate at which a receiver drops the ball compared to the number of times they are targeted with a pass. Drop percentage gives an indication to how often a receiver fails to catch a pass that otherwise should have been catchable, which can indicate how effective a receiver is at making catches. The lower the drop percentage the better for receivers.

Formula: Drop % = drops / targets"

Just now, csmopar said:

directly from the NFL's website :P

"What is Drop Percentage?

A statistic in football that measures the rate at which a receiver drops the ball compared to the number of times they are targeted with a pass. Drop percentage gives an indication to how often a receiver fails to catch a pass that otherwise should have been catchable, which can indicate how effective a receiver is at making catches. The lower the drop percentage the better for receivers.

Formula: Drop % = drops / targets"

That's a make believe stat, CS..

You and I have talked about this before.

What is and isn't a drop is arbitrary....its in the eye of the beholder.

when a ball, is stripped...who's to say if it a drop or not?

There is no such thing as 'Drop Percentage' because you cant define a drop

Just now, oldunclemark said:

hmm. its listed on every stat line......

but whatever, Dewayne allen is a piece of garbage as a TE. bottomline.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Frank Gore came to Indy to win a Super Bowl.  He could leave Indy without playing in a single playoff game for us

that's terrible, really

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

But at the same time Allen hasn't really been playing well, lets all just agree on that.  He can play MUCH better, which I hope he does but it seems injuries and his lack of play is very uninspiring.  Lets just leave it at that lol.  There's Swoop with a big third down catch.

nice catch swoope! I love how we designed a play where he was the primary on a 3rd down....seems like we are trusting him more!

• Like 1

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Frank Gore came to Indy to win a Super Bowl.  He could leave Indy without playing in a single playoff game for us

Doubt it this damn franchise is just like the Pacers they will win all the games they can just enough to screw up the draft and just enough to keep the FO from getting canned so we will be average for 10 years 

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

hmm. its listed on every stat line......

but whatever, Dewayne allen is a piece of garbage as a TE. bottomline.

some stats are arbitrary.'

some criticism is just personal

Ohhh wow Colts actually did a quick slant to Rodgers and it worked, lol . . . .

Wow sheesh, Colts offensive staff really bit the bullet there eh?

Just now, masnerj said:

nice catch swoope! I love how we designed a play where he was the primary on a 3rd down....seems like we are trusting him more!

He's a big fast receiver....so much upside

1 minute ago, Colt Overseas said:

What are these quick slants we are running, have never seen them before.

Yeah wait till we are damn near out the race to use them haha time to unleash the playbook we should've had or no?

• Like 1

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Why can't Colts play like that most of games...?

how about?  Why do we play better on the road than at home?

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Why can't Colts play like that most of games...?

We only do this against teams that are really really bad on offense.

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Would I be crazy in saying Chester Rogers > Phillip Dorsett?

but but but Dorsett is SUPER FAST......

:peek:

seriously, you're not crazy. Rogers>Dorsett

• Like 1

But the important thing is that the Vikings are not a bad defense, actually they have a pretty good pass defense.