LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Texans Game Day Thread

841 posts in this topic

We cannot just let them 5 yard gash us every damn running play. 

Hit him hard and make them throw it deep. We WILL lose unless we can stop such a one dimensional offense. 

Osweiler has 3-4 bad decisions each week?  It looks more like 3-4 bad decisions per drive

1 person likes this

Lol say it again terrible coach worst coach in the conference it's like he forgets his QB blows haha

Ok offense get your heads out of your @!)()ses and get some points and..................Allen sucks. 

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

That's what you call on 3rd and 1?  haha

They have Lamar Miller and Blue is killing us and they call a pass with terrible Osweiler lmao

1 person likes this

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Jesus christ. just run a draw and pray osweiler throws a pick 6. Our offense did not come to play today 

Yeah they're looking very bad.  I know the Texans D is good but the Colts O is just playing flat out bad ball. 

Just now, Malakai432 said:

OMG #)@)((@ * special teams, how undisciplined is this team.

It's that way every game very veRy undisciplined.

1 person likes this

Why aren't we running them ball more? The Texans passing defense is very good.

If our coverage teams actually took advantage of all those great McAfee punts....

1 person likes this

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Oh yeah. it's shoot yourselves in the foot type of game. 

Remember this team has already blown their feet off ages ago lol. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah they're looking very bad.  I know the Texans D is good but the Colts O is just playing flat out bad ball. 

There best secondary players ate injured. no excuse not to put points on the board. this is just ridiculous. awful playcalling and awful execution 

1 person likes this

Literally its NOT THAT HARD to down a punt inside the ten! If you are approaching the end zone and the ball has popped up off the ground, you simply HIT it back to your teammates! No need to try to tip toe the line or try to catch it or whatever. I would take a 80% chance at a 5 yard placement over a 40% 1 yard placement ANY DAY

1 person likes this

Look at that running and they have abandoned it on 3rd and 1 and in the red zone lmaohaha so stupid 

This team wants to go anywhere the offense is going to have to learn to play well against top defenses which hasn't happened all year.  They're atrocious against a stout D. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Encouraged by the weight loss to Goode, Banner, and Stewart.   Surprised by the gain to Morrison and Walker...though both are only 22 and 21 respectively and have yet to enter their primes so it could just be them filling out.    
    • To channel my inner Herm...   "You play to win the game!"
    • it's kind of a win win though if we do have a bad season I won't be too upset and if we have a great season then that's awesome. unless we keep our coach and get like a late 20s pick cuz I mean we'd still get value but not as much maybe as a top 10 pick obviously. it's not as simple as just want a good season not this year. even though I always want the Colts to kick butt
    •   Denver won a superbowl with Brock Osweiler (plus a living corpse Manning). Osweiler (and Siemian both) looked a lot better under Kubiak's hand than any QB under O'Brians hand since he left Boston. Not to mention, O'Brian replaced Fitzpatrick with Hoyer, who was worse than his predecessor, then replaced Hoyer with Osweiler who also was worse than his predecessor. Imo, O'Brian couldn't install a system for his lesser talented QB's, which would've helped them use their strengths.   On the other hand, Pagano is a secondary coach. Let's see what he has done there? The Colts (Grigson) didn't draft a single player in the secondary in the first 3 years. Of the free agent additions: Davis become a first team all pro. Mike Adams made the pro bowl multiple times and played his best football over age 30 in Indy. Dwight Lowery had a decent year here, one of his best. Greg Toler wasn't good, but he played his best football in Indy. The Laron Landry project failed, but it failed more due to not being able to stay healthy, than production. (I didn't particularly like him though, but I can't say he was terrible when healthy.) Darius Butler become a decent player, having his best years of his carreer in Indy. Then, when the Colts finally decided to draft in the secondary: D'Joun Smith turned out to be a bust. Health issues again. Geathers became a fine player - sadly, health issues there again.  For T.J. Green, Hooker and Wilson the jury is still out. And they found Rashan Melvin off the streets. This is not bad at all. Most players, who stayed healthy, played their best in Indy. Of course talent matters. You can't make pro-bowlers out of journeymen.     Pagano's record is 15-7 at home and 13-14 on the road against coaches ahead of him. That's not a bad record considering that coaches ahead of him usually have better rosters under their control. (The numbers might be off by one or two here or there, due to coaching changes, etc. I might counted - or not counted - a game played against a previous coach. I also counted games against Harbaugh and Kubiak supposing they'd be in top10 being active. Anyway the true record must be close to the above.).   All in all, I think Pagano is right there where he belongs to after 3 winning plus 2 down seasons. Middle of the pack. But ..... I think, based on "potential", he is better than his current value. He is a top10 coach on my list.   I know many of you guys strongly disagree, but that's my honest opinion. There are better coaches in the NFL than him. But not many. So I really wish Pagano will prove himself in 2017. Aaand, if he fails and will be fired, then I cross my fingers that there will be at least one guy available of those "not many". (Yes, despite my belief that he is a fine coach, I agree that he has to go if he fails to prove himself. Because that's the right decision. But honestly, I'll be scared if that happens. It won't be easy to find a better guy. And there is always a chance to be ChipKelly-d....)  
    • Banner was up to 260Lbs He was at 253lbs for the combine with a goal of 245lbs. I thought that's what I read.  Walker adding 7 so he's back up over 240.    Wilson at 207lbs jumps out to me. We heard about "football shape" for him. He was 211lbs at the combine. You'd think him being in better shape would make him a blink quicker. If he's a little faster we may not get him. I'm excited to see this kid with Hooker on the back end. If we can get Geathers back we could have something.   
  • Members

• Yinkgo

Yinkgo 39

• rock8591

rock8591 655

• Buck Showalter

Buck Showalter 2,770

Moderators
    • gacker65

gacker65 140

• akcolt

akcolt 1,920

• bradgt04

bradgt04 117

• SilentHill

SilentHill 2,640

• Mr.Debonair

Mr.Debonair 782

• Zalazar Elijahh

Zalazar Elijahh 54

• Peterk2011

Peterk2011 38

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.