Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should I buy colts tickets??

Trace Pyott

I was thinking of taking my gf and her son and my daughter to their first colts game. The only home game we can go to is the last game of the season against Jacksonville. My only fear is since it is the last game of the season we may hopefully be far enough ahead that the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters or we are out of it and the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters because of that. What do you guys think will be the odds that it will be a meaningful game and we will get to see Andrew luck and everyone else play?

25 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

I was thinking of taking my gf and her son and my daughter to their first colts game. The only home game we can go to is the last game of the season against Jacksonville. My only fear is since it is the last game of the season we may hopefully be far enough ahead that the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters or we are out of it and the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters because of that. What do you guys think will be the odds that it will be a meaningful game and we will get to see Andrew luck and everyone else play?p>

Buy the tickets and go. I doubt we have the risk of being far ahead to sit our starters. It's an "if" we make it year. 

30 minutes ago, Trace Pyott said:

I was thinking of taking my gf and her son and my daughter to their first colts game. The only home game we can go to is the last game of the season against Jacksonville. My only fear is since it is the last game of the season we may hopefully be far enough ahead that the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters or we are out of it and the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters because of that. What do you guys think will be the odds that it will be a meaningful game and we will get to see Andrew luck and everyone else play?p>

More than likely we will have to win that game to win the Division so I would go. Andrew will probably play regardless.

9 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Why would we rest our starters if we aren't going to the playoffs?  They have the whole offseason to rest.  If given the chance I would buy tickets in a heartbeat..  My problem is that it is way to expensive:(

2 hours ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

Why would we rest our starters if we aren't going to the playoffs?  They have the whole offseason to rest.  If given the chance I would buy tickets in a heartbeat..  My problem is that it is way to expensive:(

Have you looked online tickets are going for like 20 bucks I've never seen so many cheap tickets in my life

2 hours ago, coltsleafs said:

Have you looked online tickets are going for like 20 bucks I've never seen so many cheap tickets in my life

Not the only reason I can't go.  The Jags game is on my wife's birthday and she isn't a football fan so that is a definite no. To darn many things to do around Christmas.

9 minutes ago, SVFD Colts Fan said:

Not the only reason I can't go.  The Jags game is on my wife's birthday and she isn't a football fan so that is a definite no. To darn many things to do around Christmas.

Ya I hear ya man. I'm headed to Minnesota next week to cheer on the boys. I can't wait :) they play on my birthday to boot. 

2 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

My sister-in-law is taking my son for Christmas to that game.  You may well run into them!

My sister fiancé is from Minnesota so let's just say I Will be going with all Vikings fans lol. Went to Green Bay earlier with all packer fans earlier this year hopefully get the same result 

1 hour ago, coltsleafs said:

My sister fiancé is from Minnesota so let's just say I Will be going with all Vikings fans lol. Went to Green Bay earlier with all packer fans earlier this year hopefully get the same result 

Cool!  Hopefully you get to see a Colts win!  Green Bay is awesome isn't it?  I love going up there.

Ok you guys have convinced me not that I needed much convincing to start with lol. It will be my first game at the LOS. I went to quite a few games at the dome and would probably get season tickets if I didnt live in Evansville. The drive and cost was my main concern. I didn't want to drive that far and not see the starters play most of the game. Thanks again for the replys

13 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Cool!  Hopefully you get to see a Colts win!  Green Bay is awesome isn't it?  I love going up there.

ya it wasn't amazing there was 12 of us so we rented a house like 2 minute walk from the stadium. Was an amazing weekend the only one cheering for the colts with me was my brother in law from Minnesota haha

On 12/8/2016 at 7:49 PM, Trace Pyott said:

I was thinking of taking my gf and her son and my daughter to their first colts game. The only home game we can go to is the last game of the season against Jacksonville. My only fear is since it is the last game of the season we may hopefully be far enough ahead that the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters or we are out of it and the game doesn't mean anything and we rest our starters because of that. What do you guys think will be the odds that it will be a meaningful game and we will get to see Andrew luck and everyone else play?

Even if we have the division locked up there's a possibility that we could still be playing for a higher seed.

Buy them.   If its their first game they will probably want to see a lot and not just sit in the seats.  Perfect game for this.  The experience alone makes for a great memory.   And the Colts have revenge on their minds. It will be a fun game to watch.  

DO IT!!!!

10 hours ago, Trace Pyott said:

Ok you guys have convinced me not that I needed much convincing to start with lol. It will be my first game at the LOS. I went to quite a few games at the dome and would probably get season tickets if I didnt live in Evansville. The drive and cost was my main concern. I didn't want to drive that far and not see the starters play most of the game. Thanks again for the replys

They should all play as long as they are healthy. Of course that's a big if. Last year Luck got hurt and I missed him and several years ago I had Pacer tickets and it was like the game right after the brawl and we only had like 6 players....stuff happens but the atmosphere is always fun!