Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Edwin Pound Cake

krunk

11 hours ago, will426 said:

I'm probably the only one but our young outside linebackers are atheistic maybe we should try them at ilb  this offseason and the young ilb we have we should consider changing them to pass rushers  idk...like when we had Moore he was an edge rusher before a ilb but we never tried him there Mcnary is better blitzing so why not try him on the edge 

:facepalm:

We should try Allen and Doyle at RG seeing as we use them a lot in pass coverage and on running plays  :sarcasm: 

2 hours ago, Chucklez said:

:facepalm:

We should try Allen and Doyle at RG seeing as we use them a lot in pass coverage and on running plays  :sarcasm: 

lmao hey man I'm trying to help some of these guys need a position change cuz they suck at what they are supposedly suppose to be decent at? 

On 12/6/2016 at 4:47 PM, will426 said:

I'm probably the only one but our young outside linebackers are atheistic maybe we should try them at ilb  this offseason and the young ilb we have we should consider changing them to pass rushers  idk...like when we had Moore he was an edge rusher before a ilb but we never tried him there Mcnary is better blitzing so why not try him on the edge 

Just what those heretic OLBs need... a trial by fire :flaming:... Because they'd be getting burned constantly in coverage :HFire:

Jk, im sure you got autocorrect jacked and likely meant to say "athletic," but I couldn't resist.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Just what those heretic OLBs need... a trial by fire :flaming:... Because they'd be getting burned constantly in coverage :HFire:

Jk, im sure you got autocorrect jacked and likely meant to say "athletic," but I couldn't resist.

lmao I never even noticed the mistake man thanks haha 

12 hours ago, LockeDown said:

I'm still holding out hope for Morrison. Pound cake and he have great passion.  

My take on Morrison is that he is going to improve his play recognition skills with experience and fix that issue where he looks lost on some plays. 

He probably isn't going to get physically faster (although there is something to be said about his college injury and how that could slow him down and/or make him tentative in certain situations) but he will look quicker on the field when he knows more about how to play ILB in the NFL. 

Im not saying that he wil be next year's starter... or that E. Jackson will be, really. I just think that Morrison has a good base skill set and will likely improve enough to stick around and provide good depth. That's his floor, imo. I don't think the drop off from DQ will be that bad this year because they do the same things poorly.