Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bravo!

RollerColt

That was a great team win. Everyone stepped up. Hats off to Andrew for another amazing performance! Perfect passer rating and completions for throws over 10 yards. That is what I call elite!

This is the type of game I have been wanting to see. And yes it was against the Jets, but if our offense plays like that, we can beat anyone.

Great job Colts!

agree with you!..... funny how Mike Greenberg said (at 6:29 this morning) that this game was way closer than the score indicated then proceeded then to make fun of Andrew Luck and the memes of him being a french quartermaster or some such  nonsense (still haven't been able to find that online).  I see the humor in the latter not the former.  

52 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

agree with you!..... funny how Mike Greenberg said (at 6:29 this morning) that this game was way closer than the score indicated then proceeded then to make fun of Andrew Luck and the memes of him being a french quartermaster or some such  nonsense (still haven't been able to find that online).  I see the humor in the latter not the former.  

Greenberg is starting to become Bill Simmons-esque with his fanboy shenanigans.

Good job by the Colts. For the first time in a long time, the team was impressive from start to finish and looked like how some thought they could be this year if they played a full game. Yes, the Jets are reeling but with how Indy has played this season, it was no gimmie. I honestly expected the Jets to get back in the game at some point given how the season has gone but the Colts didn't let off the gas this time around. Colts control their own destiny now. Time to make it their own.

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

That's really funny because my wife asked the score and I said 41-10 and I followed that up with... but the game was not even really THAT close.

The Colts dominated from start to finish

1 hour ago, chrisfarley said:

If there was a way for this post to be wronger, I am not sure what it would be.

1.  Greenberg said the exact opposite.  He said that the 41-10 score was actually not nearly as close as the 31 margin of victory would indicate.

2. French Quartermaster? - no.  It is a faux account that shows Luck as a civil war general.  He was laughing at those and not Luck himself. 

2 hours ago, jskinnz said:

If there was a way for this post to be wronger, I am not sure what it would be.

1.  Greenberg said the exact opposite.  He said that the 41-10 score was actually not nearly as close as the 31 margin of victory would indicate.

2. French Quartermaster? - no.  It is a faux account that shows Luck as a civil war general.  He was laughing at those and not Luck himself. 

I'm glad you corrected that because I was thinking there was no way that someone who gets paid to talk about sports could possibly be dumb enough to say that.