LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

570 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Quick hitters and short routes.  Has Chud been reading the forums?

I made a phone call.

7 people like this

2 good drives by the Colts so far !!!  Looking good, let's keep our foot on the gas !!!

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The Bears play harder than this.

49ers don't but the Bears do

Bears are still playing no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Question is when will they almost blow the lead? At the end of the half? Let's not get too happy just YET. We've seen this before. 

I haven't seen this before....Jets are embarrassing

ESPN is about to switch to a rerun of the 'World Poker All-Stars'

1 person likes this

Offense needs to keep stepping on the gas. 21-0 would be amazing in the first.

Just now, snkdy said:

Offense needs to keep stepping on the gas. 21-0 would be amazing in the first.

I was thinking the same thing. Go no huddle....

..they want to lose fast...lets help them

6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

There was a little video on him in the summer.  He didn't make the trip to Indy for the Super Bowl reunion, but he said he's doing well in the video

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Catching-Up-With-Bob-Sanders/8f7b7dee-fde5-4fee-b05c-6a1b3d03ef29

I'd love to see him return to the Colts as a scout or DB coach or something.

I appreciate that, just watched it. What a well spoken guy, looks great, like he could put the pads on right now and play! He would be a great coach I think, maybe when his kids are a little older! Happy for him!