Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ New York Jets Game Day Thread

5 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Quick hitters and short routes.  Has Chud been reading the forums?

I made a phone call.

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

The Bears play harder than this.

49ers don't but the Bears do

Bears are still playing no doubt. 

2 minutes ago, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

Question is when will they almost blow the lead? At the end of the half? Let's not get too happy just YET. We've seen this before. 

I haven't seen this before....Jets are embarrassing

ESPN is about to switch to a rerun of the 'World Poker All-Stars'

Offense needs to keep stepping on the gas. 21-0 would be amazing in the first.

Just now, snkdy said:

Offense needs to keep stepping on the gas. 21-0 would be amazing in the first.

I was thinking the same thing. Go no huddle....

..they want to lose fast...lets help them

6 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

There was a little video on him in the summer.  He didn't make the trip to Indy for the Super Bowl reunion, but he said he's doing well in the video

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Catching-Up-With-Bob-Sanders/8f7b7dee-fde5-4fee-b05c-6a1b3d03ef29

I'd love to see him return to the Colts as a scout or DB coach or something.

I appreciate that, just watched it. What a well spoken guy, looks great, like he could put the pads on right now and play! He would be a great coach I think, maybe when his kids are a little older! Happy for him!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

•   Probably they will take that chance and pass on a QB at 1.2 or 1.3. If Luck is done , you'll likely have another disaster in 2018 and draft a QB in 2019. If you draft Denard or Rosen , it's pretty tricky to trade them just before the season starts. It would mean not signing him and taking draft picks in 2019 or 2010 as compensation. Also your trading partners would be narrowed as most teams would have "solved" their QB issues.    Plus you would probably need to get to pick 2 in order to draft a QB that would have "tremendous trade value." It's not even a given that  Darnold is coming out. I really highly doubt you see the colts take a QB at pick 1.2 or 1.3 unless there is news that Luck could be done playing.
    • Actually, it can't be taken in different ways.  If a receiver's momentum takes him down to the ground while in the act of making a catch, that receiver has to maintain full possession of the ball through the entire process of going to the ground.  When the Pitt receiver hit the ground, he clearly bobbled the ball, losing grasp on the ball with the ball making contact with the ground out of his control.  He then regained control, but the damage was done, he never maintained control through the process.  No catch.    What my eyes saw is entirely in agreement with the call ... and while the announcers were seemingly dumbfounded about what was taking the reviewers so long, for he was clearly across the line with the ball, I pointed out to those that were watching the game with me, that they are reviewing whether or not he actually caught the ball, for you can clearly see that he does not maintain complete control of the ball while going to the ground, that he bobbles it, losing control as the ball hits the ground.  With the ball in his grasp when he hit the ground, had he NOT bobbled it, then the call would not have been reversed.  That fact that he bobbled it, though, meant that he had to regain control, but because it hit the ground out of his control, it is indisputably no catch, as the rule is written.
    • Polian drafted Hughes in 2010.
    • Jim Irsay became a billionaire because he was basically born one.  He hit the lottery gene pool due to his parents.
    • Intro: Rookie inside linebacker Anthony Walker, who fought his way through a nagging hamstring injury for much of the first half of the season, was rewarded with his first defensive snaps of his rookie year on Thursday against the Denver Broncos. View the full article
  • Members

• CheezyColt

CheezyColt 425

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 2,339

• coltsblue1844

coltsblue1844 268

• Scott Pennock

Scott Pennock 6

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 3,888

• krunk