Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets prediction thread

RockThatBlue

Late in the 2007 season, the Ravens were awful but lost a close, controversial game to the Pats.  The next week the Colts came to Baltimore and flat blew them out.  I kind of look at this Jets game the same.  I am hopeful they blew their wad with that close loss to New England last week and have mailed it in on the season since they are going nowhere.  I do realize that the 2016 Colts are a far cry from the 2007 version, but hey - a guy can hope.

Colts 27

Jets 14

38 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Late in the 2007 season, the Ravens were awful but lost a close, controversial game to the Pats.  The next week the Colts came to Baltimore and flat blew them out.  I kind of look at this Jets game the same.  I am hopeful they blew their wad with that close loss to New England last week and have mailed it in on the season since they are going nowhere.  I do realize that the 2016 Colts are a far cry from the 2007 version, but hey - a guy can hope.

Colts 27

Jets 14

I was at that Colts - Ravens game. Sunday Night Football with John Madden. Awesome game to be at as a Colts fan besides the weather. Very cold and freezing rain for most of the game. Game was over pretty quick on the scoreboard. It was 44 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter and there were mostly just Colts fans left in the stadium.

15 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

I wouldn't say the Chiefs loss was that bad. I mean it was a bad loss, but the Chiefs are pretty good. The Houston loss was definitely terrible though.

Well that being said Houston is a bad team we lost to and the jets are terrible if we lose to them we are done its win or go home from here on out.

27 minutes ago, k9copinmd said:

I was at that Colts - Ravens game. Sunday Night Football with John Madden. Awesome game to be at as a Colts fan besides the weather. Very cold and freezing rain for most of the game. Game was over pretty quick on the scoreboard. It was 44 to 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter and there were mostly just Colts fans left in the stadium.

I remember that game. A friend of mine bet me a steak dinner that the Ravens would win and we were up 30-0 in the 1st Qtr haha I called him up and said smart bet.

6 hours ago, k9copinmd said:

This Jets game is starting to look much like that Ravens game.

I'm just going to enjoy the win. Hopefully playing against lesser competition in some areas against the Jets gave some of the young guys some confidence to build on what they did tonight. Other then that this team has serious holes that will need addressed. That's no secret. Until then I am just going to enjoy what's left of the football season regardless of wins and losses.

The season is not really that far from being over. Its going by way fast

This is why everyone w

as mad about the Bears game and unsatisfied with the win. We should have blown the bears out this exact same way. What I love is we played a complete foot on the gas game against an opponent who we should have beaten and we handled our business for 60 minutes. Who gives a damn about some holes on the team when you find a way to win. Wins are wins so lets Stack Em. Worry about next year when that happens.

1 hour ago, krunk said:

This is why everyone w

as mad about the Bears game and unsatisfied with the win. We should have blown the bears out this exact same way. What I love is we played a complete foot on the gas game against an opponent who we should have beaten and we handled our business for 60 minutes. Who gives a damn about some holes on the team when you find a way to win. Wins are wins so lets Stack Em. Worry about next year when that happens.

That's what I'm saying man. During halftime I was like "man they better not slow down, keep your foot on the gas, embarrass them". And they did.

1 hour ago, TDewar1987 said:

That's what I'm saying man. During halftime I was like "man they better not slow down, keep your foot on the gas, embarrass them". And they did.

We did what real playoff teams do and that is embarass and step on the throat of an unworthy opponent.  We've been in these playoffs before and we know what it's about.  That experience from past playoff butt whippings has taught us the type of mentality you have to have this time of year.  It's a perfect time for it to come out.  We keep this killer instinct in every game and we'll go places.

"We know what December football is about," cornerback Darius Butler said. "It’s about teams that separate themselves and play at a different level."http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/12/06/insider-colts-show-no-mercy-victory-over-jets/94623142/

On 12/4/2016 at 4:41 PM, SilentHill said:

Andrew Luck has never beaten the Jets. plus the Jets are at home. 

Colts 13

Jets 26

Welp....lol

That Jets team was painful to watch, I'm not sure what happened to them they look like they want to stop playing football.

57 minutes ago, krunk said:

We did what real playoff teams do and that is embarass and step on the throat of an unworthy opponent.  We've been in these playoffs before and we know what it's about.  That experience from past playoff butt whippings has taught us the type of mentality you have to have this time of year.  It's a perfect time for it to come out.  We keep this killer instinct in every game and we'll go places.

"We know what December football is about," cornerback Darius Butler said. "It’s about teams that separate themselves and play at a different level."http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2016/12/06/insider-colts-show-no-mercy-victory-over-jets/94623142/

Exactly Krunk. We need to show the same to Houston on Sunday.