Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jets prediction thread

RockThatBlue

23 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Colts can't afford to lose any more games this season (or at least not this one).

Colts 28-27 Jets

Cardiac Colts.

Hahah, I'll buy that but go with 23-24 Colts in as you said a cardiac game with a game winning field goal from AV.

This is also an optimistic prediction on my part haha .

When you think about it, this is a big game in Luck's career. It is a team that the Colts need to beat and a team out of the playoff race. The Colts need the win to keep pace and the game is on the road. The potential is there for this to be an I'M BACK statement game for Luck. Colts 34-Jets 17. 

22 hours ago, runthepost said:

It's going to be a lot closer

The Texans shouldn't have beaten us in Houston and we shouldn't have lost to the Chiefs either so we have lost to overrated and not good teams all season long. So with that said we will probably lose this game too just because we shouldn't lose to them.

21-14 us.

Will be there rooting us on. Hopefully there's a good showing at least. No dreadful starts please.

Side note, Jets nation is terrible, ended up buying 2 tickets for less then $20 on that hub place (didn't want to violate any board terms by naming the site). Still hundreds left for that price so hopefully anyone local comes out and supports the team. Can't say tix prices are an issue for this one.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

The Texans shouldn't have beaten us in Houston and we shouldn't have lost to the Chiefs either so we have lost to overrated and not good teams all season long. So with that said we will probably lose this game too just because we shouldn't lose to them.

I wouldn't say the Chiefs loss was that bad. I mean it was a bad loss, but the Chiefs are pretty good. The Houston loss was definitely terrible though.

5 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

I wouldn't say the Chiefs loss was that bad. I mean it was a bad loss, but the Chiefs are pretty good. The Houston loss was definitely terrible though.

I guess we could say the Chiefs loss was bad but not at the same time, haha .  They got spanked which was bad but they got spanked by a much better team so that wasn't surprising.  I picked them to lose that one.  Definitely the Houston loss was the season low thus far, a loss tonight would probably be up there as well especially if they get embarrassed.  The Jets have smacked the Colts around for long enough though!  It's time for that to change!

The Jets are going to be a tough side to beat at home, they showed for the most part well against the Pats last week. If we do win it will be tight, but I can see why some people are making the Jets favourites. And we have been notoriously inconsistent this year. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if the team gets beat. That said, we have a vastly superior QB so that could swing it for us. 

22 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

I don't see us winning this one. I think their defense gets to Luck and our defense doesn't stop Fitz.

If we cant stop Fitz then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs... even if we did somehow end up winning the division, we shoudlnt be allowed in if we cant control Fitz....

Just now, Chucklez said:

If we cant stop Fitz then we dont deserve to be in the playoffs... even if we did somehow end up winning the division, we shoudlnt be allowed in if we cant control Fitz....

I would agree. We're so hot and cold it's hard to say we should be in the playoffs. Only way is to fight to be there. Fitzpatrick gave us a run for our money when he played for the Titans. Not so much for the Texans. Recently, he's not playing so hot so we'll see how it goes. I think it comes down to defense and if they can hold it down.

I am going for a Colts victory, one website I was looking at last night had them with a 55% winning chance, so that is good enough for me.

With other results going our way yesterday. the chance is there to make a statement to the others in the division.

Another 1.30am start in UK, so not sure how much, if any, I will see but will be looking forward to see the highlights on Tuesday.

C'mon the Colts.

Are Decker and Marshall playing in this game? They worry me if they are.

Feel like the Colts never play well against the Jets, especially since Luck has been our QB. I think Colts jump out to an early lead of 14-0, then squander the lead in the late 3rd/early 4th and again must have Andrew drive them for a game-winning drive for 3 for the win late. 17-14 Colts.

54 minutes ago, Dudley Smith said:

Are Decker and Marshall playing in this game? They worry me if they are.

Feel like the Colts never play well against the Jets, especially since Luck has been our QB. I think Colts jump out to an early lead of 14-0, then squander the lead in the late 3rd/early 4th and again must have Andrew drive them for a game-winning drive for 3 for the win late. 17-14 Colts.

Decker is out for the season

I don't really have a prediction but I hope the good Colts team shows up.  I hope the defense can contain Fitzpatrick and I hope the offense can move the ball without turning it over.  I am hopeful for a win but the Jets always seem to get the best of the Colts in the Luck era so I am not 100% confident.  I think it'll be a close game, as usual, the Colts probably won't give us fans time to breathe.  I hope they get a win, they are set  up perfectly to take over the division lead with a win tonight and then against Houston next week!  One question, has Luck ever won a Monday Night Football game? I know he's lost to the Chargers and Jets on MNF, I can't think of the others, if any off the top of my head. 

On 12/4/2016 at 7:09 AM, Mr.Debonair said:

Finishing blow is struck to Colts playoff hopes

Doesn't help that this is a prime time game.... we don't like showing up for these and usually get embarrassed.  let's hope we break this and many other tendencies tonight!