Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Parking at Union Station under ground lot

Timo1

Just got tickets for the Jags game. 1st game in 2yrs when I had season tickets. Anyone know the price to park at the under ground lot at union station? We'll be staying there that night.

Hopefully the Colts are still alive for a playoff spot then. Or maybe have the division wrapped up. 

We went to the Titans game a couple of weeks ago.

We parked at the Circle Center Mall underground lot. We paid $20(ish), but found out that if we'd had a receipt for something we purchased at the Mall, it would have been greatly reduced ($5?).

So, if you're staying there, as well, you may want to check that price with where you're staying.

We had a great time, BTW. First time for my daughter, and it'd been since the Hoosier Dome for my wife.

I'm itching to go again now.

I stayed at the hotel at union station for the Lions game. If memory serves me correctly, I think it's roughly $30 to park in the underground lot. May be a little less since you're actually staying at the hotel. Definitely won't be under $20 though. Great spot though. Walk out the hotel and you're at the front of the stadium in a couple minutes. The lines at the front are terribly long though. Might be quicker to go to another entrance. 

Yeah I figured it'd be $20 to park there. When we had season tickets and stayed the night before the games we could park for free at the parking garage that's next to the downtown Marriott. Union station us hooked to the convention center. So that where we'll enter the stadium. That way we don't have to go outside. Probably go to champs after the game to watch late games. Again we won't have to go outside to get from the stadium to champs. That's why I love downtown Indy. You can get around allot of it and never go out in the cold.

3 hours ago, buccolts said:

We went to the Titans game a couple of weeks ago.

We parked at the Circle Center Mall underground lot. We paid $20(ish), but found out that if we'd had a receipt for something we purchased at the Mall, it would have been greatly reduced ($5?).

So, if you're staying there, as well, you may want to check that price with where you're staying.

We had a great time, BTW. First time for my daughter, and it'd been since the Hoosier Dome for my wife.

I'm itching to go again now.

You need 20.00 in receipts and you get regular rates and not have to pay event rate.  So it goes by how long you are there.  We use it all the time.  Eat lunch in the food court or hit the Colts store and keep the receipts.  PLUS you can walk indoors all the way into the stadium so you don't need a coat!!!!   Mix up a big gulp cup with a drink and walk  on....  usually pay about 8-12.00

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 7:01 PM, Coltfreak said:

You need 20.00 in receipts and you get regular rates and not have to pay event rate.  So it goes by how long you are there.  We use it all the time.  Eat lunch in the food court or hit the Colts store and keep the receipts.  PLUS you can walk indoors all the way into the stadium so you don't need a coat!!!!   Mix up a big gulp cup with a drink and walk  on....  usually pay about 8-12.00

We usually park there. I never knew that. My wife always ends up buying stuff at the mall. How do you redeem it or get the money back?

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

We usually park there. I never knew that. My wife always ends up buying stuff at the mall. How do you redeem it or get the money back?

When you leave they have a person walking around.   They will validate ...  just give them your receipt and ticket

Just now, Coltfreak said:

When you leave they have a person walking around.   They will validate ...  just give them your receipt and ticket

Did not know that! Cool! Food at LOS sucks anyways so grabbing a bite at the mall makes since while we wait before the game. Honestly getting out of town from there wasn't bad either so I'll keep doing that.

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Did not know that! Cool! Food at LOS sucks anyways so grabbing a bite at the mall makes since while we wait before the game. Honestly getting out of town from there wasn't bad either so I'll keep doing that.

You need to spend at least 20-25.00 I believe