Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Darren Sharper

Coffeedrinker

Don't understand it personally.  

He's a decent looking dude, former professional athlete, likely had a decent amount of money from his TV job.  (Even if he blew all his NFL money). 

Doesn't seem to me like he would have too hard a time getting women to sleep with him without drugging them.

I mean I don't know, I'm married with 3 kids so I take the Rodger Staubach approach to sex.  But even when I was single I was never a guy to go out to try to find random women to sleep with.  But even if that's his thing, it doesn't seem to me that it would be that difficult for him to do.    

46 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Don't understand it personally.  

He's a decent looking dude, former professional athlete, likely had a decent amount of money from his TV job.  (Even if he blew all his NFL money). 

Doesn't seem to me like he would have too hard a time getting women to sleep with him without drugging them.

I mean I don't know, I'm married with 3 kids so I take the Rodger Staubach approach to sex.  But even when I was single I was never a guy to go out to try to find random women to sleep with.  But even if that's his thing, it doesn't seem to me that it would be that difficult for him to do.    

It sounds like they would go home with him, and he would drug them as soon as he could -- "hey, come on in, I'll make you a drink." Not saying that if they went with him that they were going to sleep with him, but I'm assuming they didn't go home with him to play Scrabble... He didn't really give them a chance to decline, though, based on the reports and accusations.

Sounds like this was just his thing. 

1 hour ago, OffensivelyPC said:

HAHAHAH still one of the funniest Madden videos I've ever seen.

"Let's get into the mind of a Gweeg Jennings [bbdddddep]  'I do dis *....for Madden!!'"

Darren Sharper when he was attacking those women was like, "You can't STOP me! I put the team on my back, dawg!"

Just now, ReMeDy said:

That was some "get away from the cops" speed if I ever saw it.

It's funny cuz he's obviously hobbling the entire time but he's outrunning everyone.  Madden games are so funny.  I miss those old glitchy type of stuff.  Once I was playing NCAA Football, and the coach kept walking onto the field and doing the animation where he falls over when a player gets tackled out of bounds near him.  When we got the ball near him it didn't matter and it lasted for most of the quarter until someone called time out.

With any amount of luck the roles will be reversed the next 20 years and he is forced meet Bubba. He might just have to go to some deep dark places and do some acts he would have never done in the outside world just to survive. There are people in prison far tougher than him

Prison will take the cocky holier then though attitude out of him. If not then it will just continue to show what kind of a sick and twisted human being he really is and he will have to serve the full 20

3 hours ago, Superman said:

It sounds like they would go home with him, and he would drug them as soon as he could -- "hey, come on in, I'll make you a drink." Not saying that if they went with him that they were going to sleep with him, but I'm assuming they didn't go home with him to play Scrabble... He didn't really give them a chance to decline, though, based on the reports and accusations.

Sounds like this was just his thing. 

Not scrabble, but Chinese checkers.

chinese-checkers.jpg

2 hours ago, OffensivelyPC said:

It's funny cuz he's obviously hobbling the entire time but he's outrunning everyone.  Madden games are so funny.  I miss those old glitchy type of stuff.  Once I was playing NCAA Football, and the coach kept walking onto the field and doing the animation where he falls over when a player gets tackled out of bounds near him.  When we got the ball near him it didn't matter and it lasted for most of the quarter until someone called time out.

Alas, EA still has glitchy games. Some companies will never learn.
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/n7reoLi
http://imgur.com/account/favorites/teS882l

On 12/1/2016 at 2:25 PM, OffensivelyPC said:

Even the Madden games on the N64 had glitches that could often be funny. 

Anyone play the original Madden and remember this? 

On 11/29/2016 at 5:45 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

One sick dude. Imagine all of the ladies on the NFL Network that have worked with him daily but they had no idea what a monster this guy is?? That is a scary thought.  

Couple Saints fans over on on our old forums had met him back at a mall, around 5 years ago. Said he was one of the nicest former players they met, even signed autographs for them. 

Just goes to show that you never know the true nature with some famous people...

31 minutes ago, Synthetic said:

Couple Saints fans over on on our old forums had met him back at a mall, around 5 years ago. Said he was one of the nicest former players they met, even signed autographs for them. 

Just goes to show that you never know the true nature with some famous people...

You never know the true nature of any person really

1 hour ago, Synthetic said:

Even the Madden games on the N64 had glitches that could often be funny. 

Anyone play the original Madden and remember this? 

haha this is the funniest stuff, thanks for Posting this! I was an avid Madden player, Madden 92 which this is through roughly the mid 2000's. That ambulance driver mustve been drunk as many players he used to wipe out, that siren sound used to crack me up.

I wonder what his former Saints teammate & former TV colleague Heath Evans, thinks of Sharper's fate & prison sentence? 

Man, I feel sorry for Darren's children. I rooted for this guy as a Packer. I know rape is all about dominance/power vs intimacy, but what's the thrill over abusing an unconscious woman? Bizarre & vile no doubt. 

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

You never know the true nature of any person really

Including my dog. Seemed nice and innocent as a puppy, then we brought her home from the breeder and she was a total snob. She was quite the con artist, that one was.

50 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I wonder what his former Saints teammate & former TV colleague Heath Evans, thinks of Sharper's fate & prison sentence? 

Man, I feel sorry for Darren's children. I rooted for this guy as a Packer. I know rape is all about dominance/power vs intimacy, but what's the thrill over abusing an unconscious woman? Bizarre & vile no doubt. 

I feel sorry for his victims.  

On 11/29/2016 at 8:59 PM, ReMeDy said:

"Oh no, it's Darren SHAAARPA! One of da hardest hitting safeties in the league!"

One of the GOAT youtube videos! How is nobody gonna post this?!?!

Warning: language is definitely NOT family/workplace friendly