LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

785 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, IinD said:

Yeah that thread ain't looking good

Yep replay it on comedy central tomorrow :lol:

Just now, Luck12-to-Hilton13 said:

I thought this was the game where they wear the rush uniforms???

It'll look bad in any uniform

2 people like this

This could very well be a battle of the backups.  If things keep up this way, it could be Landry Jones vs. Scott Tolzien in the 2nd half....and the NFL wonders why ratings are down

1 person likes this

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Maybe they should have picked up a decent backup QB after they let Hasselbeck go. 

You missed the Tolzien will be fine thread I guess?

Spooooo...guys they'll get better as the night goes on??

The steelers? Probably as our defense gets worn out from being on the field all night.

1 person likes this

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

This could very well be a battle of the backups.  If things keep up this way, it could be Landry Jones vs. Scott Tolzien in the 2nd half....and the NFL wonders why ratings are down

So sad but so possible.

Just now, Hi-Tek said:

absolutely horrendous tackling

Yes. Absolutely unacceptable. Patrick Robinson's lazy attempt to tackle bell there was maybe one of the worst attempts I have ever seen. Tolzien has TY open and throws it 15 yards to deep. Oh boy.

Maybe they should have picked up a decent backup QB after they let Hasselbeck go. 

I had this game as a loss anyway, so no biggie for me as long as Luck is back by the Jets game which is a long way off.

I'm not to hopeful either but Luck as quarterback doesn't change the outcome of that series. I know the 2nd pass was high but had it not been it could have been intercepted.

Just now, IinD said:

You missed the Tolzien will be fine thread I guess?

No, I saw it.  Games not over, but it's looking rough  already. I prefer a backup that has had at least some success in the league. 

Yeah this games going to be ugly, most likely.  Could be pretty embarrassing lol.  

1 person likes this

Just now, life long said:

Two words: Steven morris!

I wouldn't be suprised if Tolzien has a short leash. 

No, I saw it.  Games not over, but it's looking rough  already. I prefer a backup that has had at least some success in the league. 

I know just trying to mask the sadness.

Yeah I agree. He's got zero experience.

1 minute ago, life long said:

Two words: Stephen morris!

Yeah I think he is more diverse, Scott isn't going to sit back in a collapsing pocket and accomplish anything lol.