Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Indy_Mike said:

Colts can still win this division....Houston is not a better team!

Colts schedule down the stretch isn't overly scary either:  Texans, Vikings, Jags, Raiders, and Jets.  Other than the Raiders none of those teams are playing great football right now.

if the Colts get healthy they could very well go 9-7 to finish the year and that might very well win the South.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

5-6.  I know it seems bad, but losses are a good thing for us.  If we can somehow go 1-4 over the rest of the season, that could be the end of the Pagano and Grigson era.

I hope it is just the end of grigson, I seem like the only one who thinks Pagano is ok. I think, with more talent on the defense and offense, we could see him be a good coach.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

5-6.  I know it seems bad, but losses are a good thing for us.  If we can somehow go 1-4 over the rest of the season, that could be the end of the Pagano and Grigson era.

I think the team needs a jolt, a different voice to listen to and a different management that'd address the team's issues not in year 4 and 5 but earlier even when winning was happening.

2 minutes ago, SevaColt said:

Really Tolzy is an unknown?

I must have missed something.  Please enlighten me as to what you know.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

and we could also be 6-10 and have the whole coaching staff back next year.

I'll take the wins when we can get them.  Jim is going to do what he's going to do.  I just want to enjoy some wins whenever we get them.

Pagano and Grigson should have both been canned after last season. That little mistake is going to cost us a couple more years at least of spinning their wheels around .500. Pagano is supposed to be a defensive guy, and his in game is awful. Grigson makes this team less talented with every waste of a draft pick. 

Jugs machine better get put to heavy use the next 10 days, and might want to work one those plays from the 1 yard line for Petes sake.

I am really sick of EVERYONE being injured on this team, what gives????

Venting here I ride or die with this team but gosh this is just bad.