Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Steelers Thanksgiving Night Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just remembered something...Colts/Steelers SNF 2011. The Colts were winless and it was Peyton Manning's first appearance at a live game. They were motivated to show Peyton a thing or 2 and they beat the Steelers all up and down the field yet the Steelers survived. They're trying that hard tonight but it's just not happening. 

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He is really not that special. Just happens to be the best corner on the Colts.  But that's not saying much. 

When healthy and focused, Vontae is a top 5 CB in the NFL and arguably top 3.  His problem is that he's inconsistent, not that he doesn't have a lot of talent

2 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Colts allowed 21 points to the Steelers in the first 15 minuites of the game/first half.  That probably won't happen if Luck was on the field tonight.  

LOS guys made it easier  for the Steelers with the roof all closed and comfy for them.  Enjoy their aerial show. 

Just now, mahagga73 said:

He has a big contract , can't stay healthy, and has had a multitude of key dropped passes and blocks this year. Pretty easy to see actually. 

That first drive died because of his epic failure block.I'm with you.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

When healthy and focused, Vontae is a top 5 CB in the NFL and arguably top 3.  His problem is that he's inconsistent, not that he doesn't have a lot of talent

Richard Sherman wouldn't look good in our defense. Doesn't matter what the secondary can do if your front guys aren't generating any pressure. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I can too. And that will tell us everything we need to know about how the view him. It will tell us their feelings on the tight end room, and what direction they pick from there will tell us even more.    but if they take him at 15, we won’t know much about what might have happened, as they will be landing someone they had rated highly and fell to them. 
    • Glad that’s over…    if I wanted to argue about it, I would have responded far more in depth than pointing out how you were attempting to gaslight me. I did not. Meaning I was ending my part of whatever the argument was. You “putting a finality to it” and then listing bullet points tells me it was the argument you wanted all along, which makes sense why you brought Grigson up in the first place. Bait, hook, gaslight. Almost got me buddy. You are a funny guy, Doug 
    • Putting a finality on an argument you want to have.   There is a theory that Ballard won't draft a OL high because ARs injuries were not caused by a poor oline.  I felt it important to note that since Luck's major injuries were also not caused by his oline, Ballard could still want to improve it like he did in 2018 simply because AR is The Franchise. And its important to point that out because there has been a running (false) narrative for about 9 years that Luck's oline was the (main) reason for his injuries that kept him out of games.  The (false) narrative is based upon, IMO, a detest of Grigson, and not reality about the facts (or strong rumors) behind the kidney laceration and snowboarding shoulder. Therefore, mentioning Grigson and the (false) narrative was germain to the point about Ballard possibly drafting Oline high this draft to protect AR. Mentioning Grigson shouldn't trigger a CB vs RG discussion, unless people reading it are gaslighted by their own reading lens.
    • That is a very inaccurate description of what happened.  At this point it’s history and doesn’t need to be revisited but I will say Chloe adds value to this board and should be and is by most encouraged to post, even if people don’t always agree with her.  
    • My response was in regards to another posted suggesting that the Colts need to get the pick right when it comes to picking a WR. I agree with you .
  • Members

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,180

• IndyEV

IndyEV 81

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 738

• throwing BBZ

throwing BBZ 3,738

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,482

• krunk