LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

768 posts in this topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

3-man rush killed the Titans there

Yeah you'd think they would pretty much blitz every play.

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

We need to figure out what's going on with Castonzo

His technique has just vanished for some reason. Unless he'e run blocking.

How does the ref right in front of the play not throw a flag, but the ref who isn't even on the screen throws the flag?

Just now, oldunclemark said:

Did you see Dorsett slow up to draw that P.I. call..good job

I think it was more slowing because it was an underthroe but kudos to Dorsett for drawing the flag 

1 person likes this

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Touchdown HONKIES!!!

I object strongly to that term.....

Touchdown indeed, everyone knows its a try :D

1 person likes this

Nice work on both sides of the ball there. Let's keep it up, dominate the game, and let me have a nice relaxing evening. 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Run it 4 times. no excuses to not get a td here. 

aw yeee-ah!

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I object strongly to that term.....

okay I will stop. just meant to be humorous

1 person likes this