LucasOilStadium

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, James said:

For good reason. The 2nd half display has been abysmal. They are choking away a huge lead. Good teams don't do that.

Well, they're very inconsistent.  Sometimes they get down in the first half and make phenomenal comebacks, sometimes they get a good lead and blow it. 

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

There's not too many coaches/players who will say they're a bad team...

He is being negative because the Colts are squandering a great lead and sucking after a promising start. So then, as a Colts fan,  it's annoying to see the Colts play bad. It's that simple. Why is everyone being so pedantic? Lol

Just now, Tsarquise said:

He is being negative because the Colts are squandering a great lead and sucking after a promising start. So then, as a Colts fan,  it's annoying to see the Colts play bad. It's that simple. Why is everyone being so pedantic? Lol

Of course it is, but then when they're playing well shouldn't it be joyful? 

If the Colts lose (which I still think is a good thing for the future of the franchise), it will absolutely be an embarrassing letdown.  However, we are still in the lead.  So no need to panic just yet

Because they'd rather post memes about a squirrel then stoop so low as to criticize their own team. 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Because they'd rather post memes about a squirrel then stoop so low as to criticize their own team. 

If you actually follow my posts, I've been one of the more critical people on the boards.  I've commented about awful coaches, Grigson, bad players, etc.  As of now, we're still in the lead.  And if we do lose, I'm of the opinion that it's better for the future of the franchise.  So I wouldn't be that upset to see the Colts lose.

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Oh no, I'll critcise them, when it's deserved. Same as I'll praise them when it's deserved. 

It's call nuance, it's called an informed opinion, being even keeled..... 

As for squirrels, I'm watching the game with my buddies sharing a joke which relates to a flipping Colts game. 

1 minute ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Sometimes all you can do is laugh.  Lets face it, there isn't much to be positive about with this team.  You can either let that bother and frustrate you, or you can choose to laugh.