Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Titans Game Day Thread

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts continue to stay in the hunt in the AFC South, as they host the 5-5 Tennessee Titans, with Marcus Mariota and DeMarco Murray in the rematch at LOS (the building).  Colts QB Andrew Luck and the Colts defense scored two touchdowns with 1:55 and 55 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, to come from a 26-17 deficit, to win 31-26 in the earlier meeting played at Nissan Stadium in Nashville, back on  October 23.  

Colts lead the all-time series with the Titans/Oilers franchise with 30 wins and 14 losses in today's 45th all-time regular season meeting. Colts have dominated the Titans since December 28, 2008, winning 15 of the last 16 games, and our Colts are on a 10-game regular season winning streak, the only blemish and loss, at 27-10 Titans win at then LP Field in Nashville, back on October 30, 2011.

Lucas Oil Stadium's roof may still be closed to protect everyone and everything from the outside elements for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because outside the stadium area in Downtown Indianapolis, sunny and clear skies is forecast at 37 degrees, feels like 30 degrees, along with 0% precipitation, 45%humidity, and west/northwestern winds at 11 miles per hour.  

NO injuries to both the Colts and Titans.  Try to win your fifth game at .500, sweep the Titans in front of your home fans, and LET'S GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock: :coltslogo:     :cheer::1colts:   :colts:   :coltshelmet:     :cheer::coltslogo:  

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular11

http://506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/salute

Thanks LOS.

Big game. Could essentially put the Titans bid for the division (at least from us) away. A loss would put us at 1-3 in the division and would require Houston to go 3-4 or worse for the Colts to have a chance. As bad as I think Houston is, doubt they go worse than 3-4.

Thanks LOS !!!  Should be a good game today, I think we pull out the win at home and keep us in the race for the division. Above all, no injuries.

GOOOO Colts !!!!

why do i expect a disappointment today? i mean, i am the most rose-colored glasses fan around

certainly hope to be pleasantly surprised! GO COLTS! beat the visitors!!!!

all ready for the game. Sky sports mix (red zone) for the next few hours. Crisps and diet irn bru ready. All that is missing is a colts victory.

Lets go colts.

Good luck, Colts fans! Enjoy the game.

BTW, can we give LOS some real love/thanks by giving him some "LIKES". He does a great job putting up these threads!  :thmup:  :coltsfb:

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

When I have foul gas, the Colts usually win. When my gas is relatively neutral, we lose

we'll need an update on that later, shake

Thanks again, LOS, for getting us off to a great start!

I don't think this is gonna be easy.  I'm thinking it may go down to the wire.  Either way, I want us to win.

Go COLTS!  All day, every day!!   :thmup:  :cheer2:

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

Good start on D, wonder how our O looks like today!

That's the million $ question haha, it seems like this team has difficulty playing well on both fronts @ the same time.