LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least we helped you out today. Yeah the Vikes Offense is struggling a bit but they are still 5-3 and have a win over GB.

Thanks for the win. I thought the Colts could win it. I think you can beat the Vikes too if AP is not back.

Did you read what I wrote last Monday to a friend here on the forum? I posted it earlier.

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up. "

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks for the win. I thought the Colts could win it. I think you can beat the Vikes too if AP is not back.

Did you read what I wrote last Monday to a friend here on the forum? I posted it earlier.

"I hope the Colts beat the Packers next week. I think your offense can score on them. Disregard their 2nd rated run defense. I think Gore can run on them. Also, their secondary is hurt; so if Andrew has any time, he should have a good game. Now, your defense has to step up. "

I am out of LIKES but thanks for having the Colts back. I think we play better when I pick us to lose LOL. What I seen today was 2014stuff!

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am out of LIKES but thanks for having the Colts back. I think we play better when I pick us to lose LOL. What I seen today was 2014stuff!

You guys should have won more games (Lions, Texans, and another that I can't remember). You guys have a lot to look forward to.

In the Baseball thread, I told one of the Cubs fans that you guys owed us one, as we beat the Texans. 

Great win and upset by our Colts earlier today, defeating the Green Bay Packers 31-26 at Lambeau Field  :). Just the way I and the rest of the Colts fans want to see as the team heads into their bye week.  

If any of you remember, both the Colts and the Packers were scheduled to play in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame Game back in early August, but the game was cancelled because of the unsafe field conditions,

Our Indianapolis Colts will enjoy the extra time away from the game to relax and recharge themselves before they start the second half of their NFL season.  Colts will have a  mission to get back both to prepare to battle and win over the Tennessee Titans two weeks from tonight, and stay in the hunt the rest of the season for the AFC South title.

Also enjoy your time away from Colts Football.  Thanks for participating all of you, see you on 11/20 as our Colts host the Titans in the rematch at LOS, stay Colts Strong, and GO COLTS!!!!!!   :rock:  :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:   :)