Colts Vs. Packers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! no good! 

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

I agree

I disagree. If they win this game the rest of the schedule doesn't look so great and a lot of games at home. I said they could get a wild card and I think they can. The Vikings can't score on anybody, the Titans and Texans and Jags are at home. Steelers are struggling. 

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I agree

I really wanted to lose but I just knew this was gonna happen it's typical Indiana team fashion to screw their draft order when they are a bad team hell the Pacers do the same thing they win more even when they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs 

2 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Well we are not a good team lol and this fluke game isn't gonna change our roster into a good one I know it will give the fans all this stupid false hope tho

i want to see a win today, roster problems are something to worry about in the off season

i dont care where we draft, we just have to stop missing on picks

if you are expecting pagaon or grigson to be fired, then you will probably be disappointed

Just now, mahagga73 said:

I disagree. If they win this game the rest of the schedule doesn't look so great and a lot of games at home. I said they could get a wild card and I think they can. The Vikings can't score on anybody, the Titans and Texans and Jags are at home. Steelers are struggling. 

Steelers had a division game, which are always tough.  With Ben back, they could be really dangerous.  No one in the AFC can stop New England.  And again, our 3 division games can be tough

2 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

The point is the contenders on the playoffs will destroy us 

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Steelers had a division game, which are always tough.  With Ben back, they could be really dangerous.  No one in the AFC can stop New England.  And again, our 3 division games can be tough

all last year, all we heard was that no one in the AFC could possibly stop New England, remember??