Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How we get to the Super Bowl.....

braveheartcolt

We win all our remaining home games and win at the Jets and the falling Vikings. We face Bengals in the WC at the LOS and beat them as usual. We then go to Denver and Luck has a monster game and we win in overtime. For the AFCCG we go to New England. Brady gets locked in the portable toilet with the ball boy and misses the game. Jimmy Garappolo bangs his head on a secret camera and is out due to concussion. Jacoby Brissett starts and drives the Pats on a last minute come from behind series until Josh McNary makes a game winning tackle as time expires to send the Colts to Houston. 

Nah, only kidding......about the Josh McNary tackle.

48 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

We win all our remaining home games and win at the Jets and the falling Vikings. We face Bengals in the WC at the LOS and beat them as usual. We then go to Denver and Luck has a monster game and we win in overtime. For the AFCCG we go to New England. Brady gets locked in the portable toilet with the ball boy and misses the game. Jimmy Garappolo bangs his head on a secret camera and is out due to concussion. Jacoby Brissett starts and drives the Pats on a last minute come from behind series until Josh McNary makes a game winning tackle as time expires to send the Colts to Houston. 

A "deflator" rendezvous for old time sake? It's got legs man. 

Wouldn't an abduction & ransom demand for Gisselle's safe return be easier? haha Cute anecdote there BHC! 

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

Jimmy Garappolo bangs his head on a secret camera and is out due to concussion.

The Spy Gate concussion angle isn't bad. Definitely plausible my friend. 

Or maybe Vladimir Putin plants evidence that reveals that Jimmy secretly called Ryan Grigson during the Deflate Game because he desperately wanted to be inserted into the starting lineup, take over Brady's job, & make people forget that he stole 1 of Kraft's NFL SB rings. He is a former head of the KGB you know. Misinformation is right in Russia's wheel house man. Just joking! 

Okay, in the interest of full disclosure, I did watch Harrison Ford last night in the film "Air Force One" which made me think of the Soviet Union dictator theme. I have to give credit where credit is due. 

The opening number is very moving. As far as instrumentals go, it's very catchy & memorable. 

7 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

nigel-tufnel_zpscf605ff3.jpg

I just liked the notion of Dallas getting spanked on Natl. no international TV SDS. I'd be willing to let the Cowboys play in their 1st SB since 1995 if I knew with certainty that they would crash & burn as a franchise. LOL! 

RB Ezekiel Elliott doing that spoon 'feed me' gesture all the time really annoys the hades out of me. You're a rookie kid. Grow up. You haven't done anything yet son. 

51 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

Agreed we have to buy tickets to get to the superbowl, but disagree about the contenders lol.

I expect New England to waltz to the Super Bowl... not that I want them to... the Cowboys were a random guess...have to say that Prescott seems pretty clutch....though they will likely screw it all up somehow... Seattle might be the other team... otherwise who else?

9 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

I expect New England to waltz to the Super Bowl... not that I want them to... the Cowboys were a random guess...have to say that Prescott seems pretty clutch....though they will likely screw it all up somehow... Seattle might be the other team... otherwise who else?

If they can keep playing offensively how they are right now, I'd say Atlanta were front runners for the NFC right now.

New England vs Atlanta would be a fun SuperBowl to watch.

7 minutes ago, UKColt13 said:

If they can keep playing offensively how they are right now, I'd say Atlanta were front runners for the NFC right now.

New England vs Atlanta would be a fun SuperBowl to watch.

I think the Raiders will beat New England in the playoffs should they face. Really think Carr is playing lights out and deserves MVP consideration.  Atlanta maybe, we'll have to see. I still am picking Seattle in the NFC. Oakland/Seattle SB for me.

I honestly don't care if the Colts lose every remaining game as long as the Patriots don't make it to the superbowl.  I never thought I'd hate a team more than I'd like my home team, but reality sets in I guess when you realize your team doesn't have a chance to win a wildcard game.

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

This whole season is turning into a season where I'll just root for who ever can beat The Pats

Sadly, I don't see anyone who can stop them.  It's truly insane.  Brady is 39 years old and playing like he's 30.  I can't stand Brady, but this is some unreal stuff.  He's the only player I can recall that has actually gotten better with age.  With the way he's going, I could see him playing another 5 years.

9 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

I thought you were going to answer your question about how to get to the Super Bowl by saying.........

"Bus,  Train,  or Plane"

Otherwise.....................         :peek:

35 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Sadly, I don't see anyone who can stop them.  It's truly insane.  Brady is 39 years old and playing like he's 30.  I can't stand Brady, but this is some unreal stuff.  He's the only player I can recall that has actually gotten better with age.  With the way he's going, I could see him playing another 5 years.

you get a :( for this

2 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

They zero chance if they don't clean up those penalties.......

Sunday was over the top, even for them. I don't think belichick has dirt on them. Carr also is near-elite as a QB based on the way he is playing. Even with above average penalties, they can beat the Pats.

28 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Sunday was over the top, even for them. I don't think belichick has dirt on them. Carr also is near-elite as a QB based on the way he is playing. Even with above average penalties, they can beat the Pats.

No they cannot. With above average penalties they scraped by one of the worst teams in the league......and any play off game v the Pats will surely be in Foxboro. Granted, any given Sunday, but I doubt they win with an indisciplined performance.

4 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Manning set his biggest records 2 years before he fell off a cliff. Father time will catch up... just not this year.

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Raiders can.

With a defense that's ranked 31st overall, 22nd in points per game, 27th in pass yards given up per game, 28th in sacks, and 25th in pass TDs given up?  Brady will carve that defense up easily.

1 hour ago, JPFolks said:

Manning set his biggest records 2 years before he fell off a cliff. Father time will catch up... just not this year.

Manning also had 4 neck surgeries.  Brady hasn't had anything of that degree.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

With a defense that's ranked 31st overall, 22nd in points per game, 27th in pass yards given up per game, 28th in sacks, and 25th in pass TDs given up?  Brady will carve that defense up easily.

Manning also had 4 neck surgeries.  Brady hasn't had anything of that degree.

I agree, but I think Carr can carve up the Pats as well. Might be the only QB that can in the AFC.

On 2016. 11. 01. at 8:48 AM, braveheartcolt said:

Whatever you smoke, send me some.

Anyway the only way we could beat Pats, is suspending Bill Belichick.

1 hour ago, runthepost said:

Brady also never had surgery on his nerves like Manning

Gosh, you got me...Brady will be putting up MVP numbers well into his 50's right? Is that your bottomline point?  Sorry... the greatest numbers at the oldest age was Manning...he had ALREADY had the nerve problems and surgeries before that.... he got well past that...then he ran out of time like all before him and all will going forward.

On November 1, 2016 at 3:48 AM, braveheartcolt said:

I thought you were gonna say ...... By buying tickets.