LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Chiefs Game Day Thread

872 posts in this topic

Just now, oldunclemark said:

is Foles a step down from Alex

Depends.  A couple years ago he had the highest QB rating in the league for a while and the announcers were praising him as the next Tom Brady... until he wasn't.

But most QBs look like all-pros against the Colts, so...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

is Foles a step down from Alex

The Bears got rid of him so he should be. 

Just now, Colts_Fan12 said:

Why is everyone cheering about our player hurting another player over a hit when the QB was sliding kinda shady and yall like to complain about people wanting to lose

because i am an awful awful person

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Why is everyone cheering about our player hurting another player over a hit when the QB was sliding kinda shady and yall like to complain about people wanting to lose

Because it was a clean play. in a physical sport? 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

I'm not..... 

Just now, Catloaf said:

Depends.  A couple years ago he had the highest QB rating in the league for a while and the announcers were praising him as the next Tom Brady... until he wasn't.

But most QBs look like all-pros against the Colts, so...

The Eagles collapsed that year, Kelly year I think. 

8 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

take smith out! put 'im on a stretcher

You must be an Eagles fan. Lol. 

1 person likes this

Just now, csmopar said:

I'm not..... 

Lol just thought it was crazy they destroy people that think losing is more beneficial but when we hit a QB sliding and give him a concussion it's all great

1 person likes this

Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Whats there to lose by bombing it down field in that scenario, honestly? 

That was very uninspired for a first drive 

On which?  Not only did we get the first down on the 3rd down, but Luck was clearly looking downfield for a deep shot before making the throw to Hilton

3 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

Because it was a clean play. in a physical sport? 

Exactly..he was running the ball...

1 person likes this

Just now, poaponies said:

what happen to alex smith 

Edwin Jackson hit him and he's now in the locker room under the concussion protocol

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Castonzo has been much worse since he got his second contract

Yeah im going to start calling him Roy Hibbert.

1 person likes this

Honestly that was a pretty ticky tack call on AC.... there's much worse that's never called

Just now, mahagga73 said:

Meanwhile, the Skins and Bengals are still playing from this morning. 

b6da3233-4e33-4317-b718-86595084270e_zps

Colts clearly thought he had a higher ceiling than he does. The rest of the league adjusted .