LucasOilStadium

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Anyone else feel like Luck is about to snap?

He doesn't really seem like he loves playing the game that much to me.  Not just this year but in general.  I think it is more like a job for him. I rarely see much passion from him.  He needs to get mad and take control of the team.  Would be good to see. 

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I feel like the OL problems are a coaching issue.  Just looking at it very briefly, it looks like the tackles are taking bad angles and it's too easy to just push them back with how to kick out and how they're postured

The frustrating part about it is they look good sometimes, but then just absolutely terrible.  No consistency at all, but this team in general is having issues overall on all fronts even special teams.  I know the roster isn't good but I have a feeling this coaching staff is just incapable of developing talent and or even properly game planning.  It shows against good teams.

1 minute ago, 21isSuperman said:

I feel like the OL problems are a coaching issue.  Just looking at it very briefly, it looks like the tackles are taking bad angles and it's too easy to just push them back with how to kick out and how they're postured

Just look at all the good teams in the league. Their olines are fine, doesn't matter who they put in there. Patriots could have 5 string beans around Brady and he'd dink his way to 4 superbowls 

Just now, Gavin said:

Its long overdo

Yep. I'd take it a step further. He needs to stop trying to be Mr. nice guy and go into Grigsons office and completely raise hell. He needs to point out that he is the franchise and demand Grigson go out and get some players. But I don't think it'll matter by the offseason Gavin. That incompetent jack __ GM of ours will be gone and so will our coaching staff which may be the worst in the NFL.

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

He doesn't really seem like he loves playing the game that much to me.  Not just this year but in general.  I think it is more like a job for him. I rarely see much passion from him.  He needs to get mad and take control of the team.  Would be good to see. 

I feel like he's getting really frustrated with the team around him.  He throws a TD to Moncrief and it gets called back because of a hold.  He makes a play and it gets called back because of a penalty.  He takes a snap and doesn't have time to scan the field before being sacked.  He's incredibly media-savvy, but it does look like he's getting very frustrated and his frustrations might boil over

1 minute ago, OHColtfan said:

you just keep thinking that at some point we are really going to improve... and then the post game press conference starts and Pagano is still there

And boy he's like a broken record.  He'll give props to KC then just talk about how difficult it is to win in the NFL, and just avoid valid responses to tough questions.

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

I wish Luck was more like Brady with the offensive line. Every time Brady gets hit he screams at them and they respond well. We won't be anything until pass rush and offensive line is fixed.

I just wish he would get rid of the ball faster. I could be wrong but does he hold the ball longer than most qbs? Seems like Peyton and Tom know where they want to go with the ball most plays before they even snap it. We just don't have the line to hold the ball and survey a field.

9 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I'm worried this could be the beginning of the end. Everything is starting to look like the David Carr situation.

Except Luck has thrown 40 TD's and beaten Peyton Manning. I get what you are saying though, it's troubling times. 

4 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I feel like he's getting really frustrated with the team around him.  He throws a TD to Moncrief and it gets called back because of a hold.  He makes a play and it gets called back because of a penalty.  He takes a snap and doesn't have time to scan the field before being sacked.  He's incredibly media-savvy, but it does look like he's getting very frustrated and his frustrations might boil over

"Might boil over" isn't  good enough we need it to happen now I hate how he tolerates that lack of effort by his oline and recievers 

We need an overhaul. We need mean guys, bad guys, players with swag, players who only care about winning and nothing else, players with win at all cost mentality, players who'll try to take an opponents head off then taunt him. I'm tired of sissy players and a sissy team with a incompetent general manager and a stupid HC. We need to try to get Harbaugh outta Michigan at all cost. Sign Chandler Jones at all cost, sign Stephon Gilmore or the next best available CB, tank the season and get Garrett, and an ILB with coverage skills. Keep Walden. He's a mean player and he's starting to show something as a pass rusher, but keep him as a backup. He head butted Delanie Walker that time. That's what I'm talking about, no more sissy __ players. I feel like taking a baseball bat to my living room. This is unacceptable. We're the freaking Colts. Not the Browns or Jags or some other joke of a team. We have a franchise, elite QB and have had 5 years.....FIVE to build a solid roster and we're not in ONE BIT better shape than we were in year 2..... WE'RE IN WORSE SHAPE.  Grigson and Pagano should be ran out of town with pitchforks.