LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Chiefs Game Day Thread

872 posts in this topic

Hi, Colts fans!   :)   Our Indianapolis Colts have an opportunity to win two consecutive games in a row and also  even their season record to 4-4 for the first time in 2016 Sunday afternoon, as they host the 4-2 Kansas City Chiefs. Chiefs and Colts are playing in their 25th all-time meeting, including 20 regular season and 4 postseason games, and the Colts and Chiefs are playing a regular season game in LOS (the building) for the first time in five years.

Colts are also attempting to win their first regular season home game over the K.C. Chiefs at LOS in six years.  Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri kicked four field goals during each quarter from 20, 24, 47, and 42 yards, before Mike Hart ran an 11-yard touchdown with 4:02 remaining in the fourth quarter, to help the Colts win 19-9 back on October 10, 2010.

Indianapolis also defeated Kansas City in their most recent meeting, played  during the NFL Playoffs.  Andrew Luck threw a 64-yard touchdown pass to T.Y. Hilton, with 4:21 remaining in the fourth quarter, and Adam Vinatieri broke the tie with his PAT, to help the Colts edge the Chiefs 45-44, during the 2013 AFC Wild Card Game, played at LOS back on January 4, 2014.

Indianapolis also leads the all-time series with 16 wins and 8 losses, dating back to their first game on September 28, 1970, after the AFL-NFL merger.

Spero Dedes and former Cincinnati Bengals defensive back Solomon Wilcots are announcing  the live the TV game commentary for the NFL On CBS, and seen regionally, and locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.

LOS retractable roof may be closed for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff because gametime and stadium temperatures outside is forecast at 69 degrees, along with 30% precipitation, 69% humidity, and northwestern winds at 8 miles per hour,  despite sunny skies from late morning and noontime on Sunday, showers will gradually progress throughout todays game.

Colts will both recognize Halloween and the last Sunday gameday in October of the NFL's 'A Crucial Catch' campaign to raide awareness of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

NO injuries, even your record with your fourth win Sunday, and GO COLTS!!!!!  :coltslogo:  :cheer:   :1colts::colts:  :coltshelmet:  :cheer:    :coltslogo:    :rock:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular8/

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016103005/2016/REG8/chiefs@colts#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

http://506sports.com/

http://www.nfl.com/pink

Thanks LOS !!!  Looking forward to another great game today and of course the Win !!

GOOOOO Colts !!!

1 person likes this

GO COLTS! 

About to head that way. Brunch at the Palomino and LOS afterwards. First time getting to a game this year. 

4 people like this

Another Sunday, another 3 hours of ups, downs, cheering and (hopefully not) despairs.

C'mon boys lets give us an easy night for a change!!!!

Colts to win.

Thanks again for getting us off to a great start, LOS!

If the D can stuff the run and we can unleash Andrew's gun (arm), we should be 4-4 by the end of the game.

Go Colts!  All day, every day!!

1 person likes this

On way to the game now....Hope the Colts don't let me down the way my Cubbies did last night!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Last time we played the Chiefs, it was one of the most exciting games in NFL history

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Last time we played the Chiefs, it was one of the most exciting games in NFL history

Ha, totally, heart attack inducing, but one for the ages for sure!!!

1 hour ago, \m/COLTS\m/ said:

On way to the game now....Hope the Colts don't let me down the way my Cubbies did last night!!!!

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch, yeah that was just flat out brutal.  

Afternoon all, win or go home for this one I feel. But that's probably going to be the case from here on in.

:flaming:

They make it so harder on themselves giving up third and longs all the time.

1 person likes this

Just now, csmopar said:

Nice play by Robinson

Maybe when he's not banged up he's not as bad a player? :dunno:

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Maybe when he's not banged up he's not as bad a player? :dunno:

Possibly. Time will tell

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Looks like Kelce could be in for a huge game

Sorry. I started him in fantasy today.  .

Just now, 21isSuperman said:

Looks like Kelce could be in for a huge game

We struggle with TEs at the best of times and Kelce is not that far off Gronk in terms of what he can do. Scary combo.

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Sorry. I started him in fantasy today.  .

I've got Spencer Ware starting for me in one league.

1 person likes this