Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars @ Titans

Bluefire4

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jags are garbage like I predicted before the season, how they beat us is mindboggling. It's ok though we will beat them in Indy. This makes our win at Tennessee look really good now.

Yeah, they suck bad but they still give the Colts fits. . . . .  Does that just show how incompetent this coaching staff is lol??!

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Yeah, they suck bad but they still give the Colts fits. . . . .  Does that just show how incompetent this coaching staff is lol??!

Yeah they usually find a way to split with us for some reason, they even beat us in Luck's rookie season which was 1 of 2 Luck's losses in the Division in his first 3 seasons.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Jaric and MOB its because when they play us it's their SB. I say that not being cocky but because we have dominated the Division more than anyone else over the last 10 years and have won a SB they seem to play us great. Even when we had Peyton they beat us a few times, blew us out in 2006 LOL.

It still feels gross.

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@Jaric and MOB its because when they play us it's their SB. I say that not being cocky but because we have dominated the Division more than anyone else over the last 10 years and have won a SB they seem to play us great. Even when we had Peyton they beat us a few times, blew us out in 2006 LOL.

Yeah man, of all our divisional opponents the Jags give us the most problems.  They have even handed us a couple of butt whippings. They are a completely different team when they face the Colts. 

3 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Yeah man, of all our divisional opponents the Jags give us the most problems.  They have even handed us a couple of butt whippings. They are a completely different team when they face the Colts. 

Eh I wouldn't say that. They only beat us the last two times. Last year they were in their groove and Bortles was looking like a top ten QB which is why I thought the Jags would be better this year. I think we lost this year because we just couldn't get adjusted in our first time traveling to London. Everyone overlooks that point but it is legitimate.

14 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Eh I wouldn't say that. They only beat us the last two times. Last year they were in their groove and Bortles was looking like a top ten QB which is why I thought the Jags would be better this year. I think we lost this year because we just couldn't get adjusted in our first time traveling to London. Everyone overlooks that point but it is legitimate.

Interesting point. The Jags have played there a few times before I believe.  But Colts played horrible in that game...couldn't catch anything. 

Yeah but don't get it twisted...I know that the Colts still win more times than not against the Jags but it's seldom ever easy when they do and the two 50 burgers that Jax hung on us in 06 and last year still doesn't sit too well with me.  Ultimately, winning the Super Bowl in 2006-2007 helped to take the sting away from the first one though. 

I originally DVRed this game, but deleted it from my machine before it even started recording because neither team excites me at all. Yeah, I realize they are AFC South division rivals but my interest in these franchises is luke warm at best. 

Or maybe it's because TNF is not a good viewing product or perhaps unless INDY, the Giants, or Denver is playing I could care less. JMO. 

47 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

The Colts - Jags are like a lot of inner division teams. Sometimes the records don't mean anything. They are so familiar with each other they just play each other tough.

Yea, and don't even get me started on former kicker, Josh Scobee. He would boot 60yd+ FG's against us like they were nothing.

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

Just stop blaming the London effect on our loss. Absolutely nothing to do with dropping a squillion easy catches. Nothing whatsoever.....the only reason could be the pampering they got on the flight over, which made them all feel like prima donna's.....

Yeah I'd rather side with the players who actually played in the game who said they felt like crap when they got there with the time change before I listen to anyone on here. Lack of focus could come from dealing with the time change. They haven't dropped passes in any other game this year like that besides D. Allen.

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

Yeah I'd rather side with the players who actually played in the game who said they felt like crap when they got there with the time change before I listen to anyone on here. Lack of focus could come from dealing with the time change. They haven't dropped passes in any other game this year like that besides D. Allen.

Have you ever travelled across the Atlantic? In First Class? These are fit young men, no excuses. they had a stinker. Did they have jet lag travelling to Houston? Pathetic excuse.....

3 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Have you ever travelled across the Atlantic? In First Class? These are fit young men, no excuses. they had a stinker. Did they have jet lag travelling to Houston? Pathetic excuse.....

You're comparing a two hour Houston flight that they take every year to a 8 or 9 hour flight to London where there is a five hour time difference. It would definitely take me a couple days at least to adjust. I don't care how pampered they are if you are not use to playing a physical football game after that long of a flight I expect there to be problems. Especially when we had been a team that started slow anyways and had major injury issues. Which is why I picked the Jags to win in the first place.

1 hour ago, Bluefire4 said:

You're comparing a two hour Houston flight that they take every year to a 8 or 9 hour flight to London where there is a five hour time difference. It would definitely take me a couple days at least to adjust. I don't care how pampered they are if you are not use to playing a physical football game after that long of a flight I expect there to be problems. Especially when we had been a team that started slow anyways and had major injury issues. Which is why I picked the Jags to win in the first place.

Agree......  However,  I'm pretty sure Jags had the same flight, time difference issues, etc...    

9 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think Tennessee scares me more than Houston at this point. Thank God we already have a win over them at their place. They have to beat us in Indy to get any kind of leverage.

Tennesse is terrible to no more than average themselves. They are just playing a Jags team that has clearly given up and shocked by false expectations.

2 hours ago, Bluefire4 said:

You missed my point re Houston. So why did such an awful team beat us if it was not due to travel? And whatever your reason is, could it not be the same reason as why we lost to Jacksonville? I.E. nothing to do with the venue/travel/jet lag/funny weather/weird English folk/fans of 32 teams watching.....

6 hours ago, Gramz said:

Agree......  However,  I'm pretty sure Jags had the same flight, time difference issues, etc...    

Sure they did but they had been to London that last 3-4 years. They've been there enough to have coaches and staff on the roster that know how to best handle the situation.