Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

St Louis Fans?

AZColt11

Hopefully this is in the right area, if not please move admins (and thanks!).  I was just wondering if anybody here was a converted St Louis Rams fan to Colts fan now that they have moved on?  Or do you know of anybody that has done such?  I would think given the geographic location, and the messy way things ended in St Louis, that NFL fans of that team would be looking to promote their allegiance to another team more geographically strategic?  If not the Colts, maybe the Chiefs?  Bears? Packers?  Bengals? Lions (yeah, right!).  Just wondering if those fans had found a home yet.

EDIT:  Oh, I forgot to add, are the Colts being marketed in that area?

9 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Hopefully this is in the right area, if not please move admins (and thanks!).  I was just wondering if anybody here was a converted St Louis Rams fan to Colts fan now that they have moved on?  Or do you know of anybody that has done such?  I would think given the geographic location, and the messy way things ended in St Louis, that NFL fans of that team would be looking to promote their allegiance to another team more geographically strategic?  If not the Colts, maybe the Chiefs?  Bears? Packers?  Bengals? Lions (yeah, right!).  Just wondering if those fans had found a home yet.

EDIT:  Oh, I forgot to add, are the Colts being marketed in that area?

A guy I work with was a Rams fan and he said shortly after they moved Indy was marketing hard in St. Louis, even some news coverage.  Said that the Colts stadium was closer to the St. Louis stadium than any other (it's like a mile or so closer than the Chiefs stadium).  Said, now that they were abandoned Indy and the Colts would welcome them as fans.

Pretty funny and smart.

My coworker has mixed allegiances now, he doesn't want to be a Rams fan but he's followed them for so long and followed the players it's hard for him to not still be a fan.