Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks@Cardinals Thread

shakedownstreet

10 hours ago, Jules said:

What a lousy night game YET AGAIN. And people wonder why the ratings go down at times? It's cause it's 3-0 in the 4th quarter and it's like a tranquilizer. 

Yeah, I've been dis-interested in games(except colt games) as well this season. The games, product, whatever seems down to me. 

I tuned in to watch this one, got bored and changed channels. Came back and changed again. It's next morning as I'm writing this and I haven't even bothered to find out who won.

12 hours ago, 21isSuperman said:

Wow!  What a game!  I love this kind of game.  Defensive battle, physical game, I love it.  And that ending was unbelievable!

Yep- me too. One of the best games. I fear we're in the minority here :)

That was 1 bizarre postgame lol! NBC basically chose the winner, so Michelle was trying to talk up Wagner who was clearly pee oed big time. Then Tony Dungy was like I...just...don't...know. LOL!

Yeah yeah but the Seahawks were the winner kind of. That game was a reminder that players may whine, gripe, make mistakes etc but they play to win and when they don't win the get really freaking mad. I feel sorry for whoever they play next, especially the Seahawks who I say still have the ability to absolutely destroy anybody when motivated.

2 minutes ago, BloodyChamp said:

That was 1 bizarre postgame lol! NBC basically chose the winner, so Michelle was trying to talk up Wagner who was clearly pee oed big time. Then Tony Dungy was like I...just...don't...know. LOL!

Yeah yeah but the Seahawks were the winner kind of. That game was a reminder that players may whine, gripe, make mistakes etc but they play to win and when they don't win the get really freaking mad. I feel sorry for whoever they play next, especially the Seahawks who I say still have the ability to absolutely destroy anybody when motivated.

If I am Seattle I am still happy as a tie helps them because of their lead in the Division over the Cards. Cards needed the win much more and blew an easy FG before Seattle missed there's. Seattle got lucky that game ended in a tie as bad as Wilson played as well.

1 hour ago, ReMeDy said:

lol when Bruce Arians was asked about his kicker missing the easy FG, he said, "You’re a professional; this ain’t high school," Arians said his advice to his kicker would be. "Make it.”

I value Bruce's honesty! :thmup:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cardinals-coach-bruce-arians-cant-122244037.html

I thought for sure Bruce would cut him today.