Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The World Isn't Over [Merge]

King Colt

1 hour ago, krunk said:

It's funny how people predict the team to lose and when we win they dont have enough character to even celebrate the win. They come right back in here still taking swipes at the team. I ain't saying no names but if that's you then you're pitiful!

We know Bott and Colts_fan12 aren't happy about the win.  They were pulling for theTitans.  A disappointing Sunday afternoon for them. 

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, richard pallo said:

We know Bott and Colts_fan12 aren't happy about the win.  They were pulling for theTitans.  A disappointing Sunday afternoon for them. 

No need to try and single people out though. Don't like something don't comment on it.

I've seen some of the board cheerleaders make some absolutely dumb predictions and terrible analysis as well so it goes both ways.

Oh boy, there are a lot of moaners on here, and I thought Scottish footballs could complain after a victory!!!!

All in all it was better than last week, other results went our way and we are still in there. Yes beating jax and Texans would have put a completely different view on things, but we are where we are and let's carry the confidence from tonight into the next game.

1 hour ago, Douzer said:

All these young players need to learn how to win now, today, not next year, or some other time. Champions aren't built by losing all the time so you can have lots of draft picks. I'm glad they're learning how to face adversity...

Amen.

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

What's the point?  Win the division, then get beat in the playoffs by an actual good team?

Can't tank games or lose on purpose man not the nature of this beast.  You can keep calling for it but it's a waste of energy brother.

1 hour ago, 21isSuperman said:

Why?  So we get stomped in the playoffs by a more complete team, then we're stuck having to pick in the mid 20s in the draft?  This roster doesn't have a shot at a championship this year.  Why try for the playoffs just to get stomped?

Anything can happen in the playoffs.  Brady could trip over gronks ego and break his leg.

sieman could choke in his first playoff game and throw 4 ints. Antonio brwon could get thrown out for two unsportsman like penalties for excessive twerking

I don't know what adjustments they made on defense after the 1st Titan's drive where they ran it down out throats, but I want to see more of it.  We did pretty good against a good offensive line and 2 good running backs especially with Anderson out.  Thanks goodness Mariotta is struggling.  They have a pretty stout defensive line as well and the makeshift oline did a good job keeping them off Luck.  Coupled with the fact Luck seems to be getting rid of the ball faster and we should be getting a couple receivers back soon, I find myself cautiously optimistic.  Hopefully, they can keep the momentum going next week.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I almost suggested that earlier. The Mods could create 1 Thread and 1 Thread only for bashing the Colts and for people that want us to tank.

There are two types of Colts fans.

1. You win 200k in the lottery and celebrate like a normal person

2. You win 200k in the lottery and complain that the prize was a million dollars but it was shared between 5 people

8 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

Anything can happen in the playoffs.  Brady could trip over gronks ego and break his leg.

sieman could choke in his first playoff game and throw 4 ints. Antonio brwon could get thrown out for two unsportsman like penalties for excessive twerking

That's exactly right, 'No. 1'

That's why you want to make the post-season. 

Denver was not favored in the AFC title game or the Super Bowl and many thought they'd lose decisively.

You just dont know until you get there and see who you have and they kick it off..

I would never say the Colts have no chance to win 3 playoff games.

Which game this year have they had no chance to win?

7 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

There are two types of Colts fans.

1. You win 200k in the lottery and celebrate like a normal person

2. You win 200k in the lottery and complain that the prize was a million dollars but it was shared between 5 people

LOL somewhat true but they could have so easily lost due to the little things such as penalties and drops. This is common in poorly coached teams. You can't help but think that even if the team gets hot that coaching will come back to bite them in the end. 

13 minutes ago, New Zealands #1 Colts Fan said:

and excessive twerking is a very personal foul

2 hours ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

We already showed we can play with the Broncos, who are atop their division.

We haven't been fully healthy (or really close to it) all year.  Our OL is young, and despite dealing with injuries, is playing better each week.

If we get healthy and the young guys keep improving, there is no reason why we couldn't make a run in the playoffs.  We need to stop the self-inflicted wounds (drops, penalties) and get healthy.  If we can do that, we can play with most anyone in this league.

The broncos are not on the same level as Pitt and NE and some NFC teams. you all wanna run to the Broncos game like it's gonna defend our crappy team. they have a great D the Offense isn't that good so stop acting like being in that game was some great accomplishment. We know our offense is good when healthy it's the D that is a worthless piece of dog crap. 

1 minute ago, will426 said:

If mariota had common sense hed run on these slow linebackers lol even if we had a spy he could've ran himself for 100yds thankfully he's young and doesn't think right away 

And Malarkey is that 80's type coach who like to run and grind games out.

Probably not developing Mariota much.

11 minutes ago, will426 said:

If mariota had common sense hed run on these slow linebackers lol even if we had a spy he could've ran himself for 100yds thankfully he's young and doesn't think right away 

Right lol they are dumb just like Houston if both would have just run the ball the games wouldn't have even been close. Houston kept passing when all they had to do was run with Miller. And Tennessee kept trying to pass like *s when they just had to dump it off across the middle or just run with Mariota. 

17 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

The broncos are not on the same level as Pitt and NE and some NFC teams. you all wanna run to the Broncos game like it's gonna defend our crappy team. they have a great D the Offense isn't that good so stop acting like being in that game was some great accomplishment. We know our offense is good when healthy it's the D that is a worthless piece of dog crap. 

The Broncos (4-2) arent on the level of Pittsburgh (4-3) and New England (5-1)?

I guess we'll see about that when they meet. That's what everybody said last year, too

There is no tougher place to play than in Denver and we could have won that game.

You missed the point.

Again: Is there any team in the AFC that we have 'no chance' to beat?

If we open the playoffs in Denver..we have 'no chance'??

Just now, oldunclemark said:

The Broncos (4-2) arent on the level of Pittsburgh (4-3) and New England (5-1)?

I guess we'll see about that when they meet. That's what everybody said last year, too

There is no tougher place to play than in Denver and we could have won that game.

You missed the point.

Again: Is there any team in the AFC that we have 'no chance' to beat?

If we open the playoffs in Denver..we have 'no chance'??

Yep Pitt and NE we have no chance to beat. If you think Denver is on the same level as them then I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Right lol they are dumb just like Houston if both would have just run the ball the games wouldn't have even been close. Houston kept passing when all they had to do was run with Miller. And Tennessee kept trying to pass like *s when they just had to dump it off across the middle or just run with Mariota. 

Lol as much as I wanna trash thier coaching ours is more atrocious especially in crunch time lmao

2 minutes ago, will426 said:

Lol as much as I wanna trash thier coaching ours is more atrocious especially in crunch time lmao

So true lol but just can't believe you can be so stupid haha if they just run the option or just straight up run with Mariota then they smash us lol we can't stop mobile qbs. 

It's like I said we would win this game then give everyone this stupid false hope lol

2 hours ago, ColtStrong said:

I disagree. There are people on here that are down after a win, and really up after a loss. Get over it, it's human nature. Should everyone be just like you? It would be pretty boring.

As far as the defense, yeah they look horrible. Oh well. I don't know about you, but my life keeps going on and I have to go to both of my jobs tomorrow. Whether the Colts win or lose, my life stays the same........ Go Colts!

Newsflash, your scenario is just as bi-polar, lol.

I heard that all last year....Pitt was unstoppable..

Brady was 'on a mission' ...

turned out it was 'Mission: "I'm going fishin'" 

They had peyton manning in the playoffs. So it's a completely different situation. We are struggling against teams quarterbacked by Hoyer Osweiler  and Mariota. Wait til one of them actually knows how to pass like a Rodgers Brady Ben and Brees those teams woukd put close too 50 or more on this D.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

They had peyton manning in the playoffs. So it's a completely different situation. We are struggling against teams quarterbacked by Hoyer Osweiler  and Mariota. Wait til one of them actually knows how to pass like a Rodgers Brady Ben and Brees those teams woukd put close too 50 or more on this D.

I agree about Peyton...(and please say that whenever the subject comes up)

..but doesnt NE play at Denver this year, too?

By that time....are you SURE the Pats will dust 'em. 

They were taking about 16-0 for NE last year....

...they fell short of that

I agree about Peyton...(and please say that whenever the subject comes up)

..but doesnt NE play at Denver this year, too?

By that time....are you SURE the Pats will dust 'em. 

They were taking about 16-0 for NE last year....

...they fell short of that

I don't care what they do to Denver they will get over 50 on us 

1 hour ago, Rally5 said:

Can't tank games or lose on purpose man not the nature of this beast.  You can keep calling for it but it's a waste of energy brother.

I understand that.  It won't happen because that would mean Pagano is giving himself a pink slip.  But I do think losses this season are good for the future of the franchise

16 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Yep Pitt and NE we have no chance to beat. If you think Denver is on the same level as them then I'm sorry.

With your thinking/logic why shouldn't every team just tank in the AFC not just us and let the Steelers and Pats go ahead and play now for the AFC. Man you just go on and on like a broken record. Why should we even play the season if it's a foregone conclusion that we suck? Why even watch Football?

2 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

I could not believe the delay of game call when Street threw the ball down. THE FRIGGIN BALL BOUNCED UP AND INTO THE REFS HANDS! If anything, that was super quick ball passing to the ref. Then the call on Green who wasn't even in the game at that moment. Vontae had some great coverage. Did the refs all get together this week for a pow-wow and come to the conclusion to throw more flags or something??

I think its fairly obvious the refs wanted Tennessee to win. I never say that about an officiating crew but it looks like someone in that crew had money on the Titans. Every single terrible or damaging penalty hit us. Luckily we won in spite of it.

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I think its fairly obvious the refs wanted Tennessee to win. I never say that about an officiating crew but it looks like someone in that crew had money on the Titans. Every single terrible or damaging penalty hit us. Luckily we won in spite of it.

It was definitely one of the worse REF'd games I have seen in a while. We deserved some of our penalty's like the McNary one but there were several borderline calls that went against us helping the Titans a bunch.