Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard Fournette

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/11/2017 at 10:59 AM, MPStack said:

This draft with Fournette and Cook reminds of 2 years ago. Gurley and M. Gordon went early. The results have been mixed. The Colts desperately need an RB, but I`d rather take the BPA on the defensive side. It doesn`t matter if it`s a CB, LB or Dline. This defense needs playmakers, but they can`t wait until the 5th Rd. to find the heir apparent to Gore. Finding a RB late in the draft can happen, however it`s also like winning the lottery. 

if we don't take cook or fournette the ravens will as they are talking about drafting an impact rb

8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

if we don't take cook or fournette the ravens will as they are talking about drafting an impact rb

I just can't imagine the Ravens drafting a running back high after they drafted Dixon last year. That's not to say they won't do it, but Dixon needs a chance to shine.

1 hour ago, jshipp23 said:

Yeah, but McCafferey has Patriot written all over him..Bill loves guys who can do multiple things. .

I agree and I actually think he has Colt written all over him as well.  If Fournett and Cook go before we pick I could see us trading back in the first and taking McCaffrey at the back half of the first round.  He's like Donald Brown but much faster and more elusive. 

11 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I agree and I actually think he has Colt written all over him as well.  If Fournett and Cook go before we pick I could see us trading back in the first and taking McCaffrey at the back half of the first round.  He's like Donald Brown but much faster and more elusive. 

He has much better vision as a runner too...