Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+8) @ Denver (10-24-16)

oldunclemark

Sean McDonough, Jon Gruden and Lisa Salters  on ESPN - 8:30 EST at the Mile High Stadium in Denver

Low 60s, upper 50s, low 50s (temps drop fast after dark in Denver) over-under 40.5

Bronco turncoat Brock Osweiler (134 of 227, 1,402 yards, 8 Tds, 8 INts) returns to Denver and will be treated badly by a sold out crowd

To shut them up, Brock will throw to top WR DeAndre Hopkins (31 catches, 354 yards) who will line up against Bronco star Aqib (gun license revoked) Talib

the Texas need to have rookie WR Will Fuller (20 catches, 327 yards) back in the lineup but he goes against Denver star Chis Harris.

Houston's Lamar Miller has 125 carries for 520 yards and he must have a good game for the Texas  to stay close. They cant come here throwing 40 times.

Denver QB Trevor (last draft choice standing) Siemian (98 of 151, 1,054 yards, 7 Tds and 3 INts) has played fairly well but don't be choked to see rookie Paxton Lynch (37 of 59, 393 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT) if Denver cant score. WRs Demariyus Thomas (31 catches 416 yards) and Emmanuel sanders (36 catches, 413 yards) actually should have more catches than they do.   At home maybe old coach Kubiak will open up the offense (maybe not)

Eight members of the Denver coaching staff (including Kubiak) used to coach the Texans

The Texans (4-2) have 16 QB sacks but its not the same without all-pro JJ Watt who is out for the year.

Broncos will again go without DE DeMarcus Ware and safety TJ ward missed some practice this week. Broncos have the No 2 scoring defense in the NFL (18 ppg.) and they have 20 QB sacks.  Denver is bad at running the ball and they may ask CJ Anderson (94 carries, 350 yards) to split time with speedy rookie Devontae Booker (34 carries, 161 yards) but it may not matter with their low rent O-line.

This is a bad matchup for Houston because Brock is a deep thrower who isn't quick delivering short tosses...but I dont hink the Broncos can run well on Houston.

This looks like an 'under' even at 40.5 but this is field goal heaven in the mile high air so the under is always risky here.

Colts badly need a Denver win here.....but the Broncos probably care more about themselves

If the Raiders lose at Jacksonville,..Denver takes first place with a win...They are very good at home..and I like them here..even giving up 8 points

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

There is just something about Bros Ockweiler I don't like 

I like him since I always thought he was kinda hot. He has that vampire Cullen family look to him. As a person though he seems quiet and strange as well.

Just now, Jules said:

I know right? Holy crap.

It's why I think Brock is most fun in night games too since as a vampire he likes the darkness.

I am probably making people here cringe now.......

Denver should've kept him, seeing as Kubiak's quarterbacks are trash now. 

Rooting for Brock tonight just cause it will be hilarious if he beats his former team after they mistreated him. Denver starting 4-0 and then going 0-4, also is funny on it's own. 

2 minutes ago, Bogie said:

Denver should've kept him, seeing as Kubiak's quarterbacks are trash now. 

Rooting for Brock tonight just cause it will be hilarious if he beats his former team after they mistreated him. Denver starting 4-0 and then going 0-4, also is funny on it's own. 

They did not mistreat him.