Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck the next Phillip Rivers

AlanNC

Could Andrew be the next Phillip Rivers?   Good QB that never has the team to go with his ability?  When Rivers has a defense he has no receivers. Luck has never had a defense or O-line.  Could be another waste of a good QB for sure. Never like Rivers even back to his North Carolina State years, but his career has been a waste.  Just seems Andrew will never have the pieces around him to not have to carry the team year after year.  

On 10/21/2016 at 11:24 PM, 19colt said:

I can see some similarities at the moment. The good news is that Indy has another 10 years or more to turn it around for Luck. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

10 yrs assuming the oline is good if not, don't know a 30+ yr old who could survive get hit and sacked as much as luck 

On 10/21/2016 at 11:24 PM, 19colt said:

I can see some similarities at the moment. The good news is that Indy has another 10 years or more to turn it around for Luck. Hopefully sooner rather than later. 

If he last 10 years after all the beatings he has taken 

Luck isn't the next anyone. I know we all(and I am including myself of course)like to think this guy would never leave and we'll always throw money at him, but maybe just maybe he wants to win championships. Good football teams win games and that's something we haven't done very well. The Colts are actually a lot worse than the record would show.