Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

More Roster Moves

TKnight24

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Luck's got a hurt ankle now too?!?!?!?! Someone get the pitchforks.......

That said I have no clue who this LB is and I just hopehe can produce something

I remember the play when it likely happened....Andrew actually turned around while on the ground and said something to the dude that twisted his ankle on the way down.

16 hours ago, csmopar said:

Luck's got a hurt ankle now too?!?!?!?! Someone get the pitchforks.......

That said I have no clue who this LB is and I just hopehe can produce something

Titans drafted him in 2013 as a guy they saw a lot of athleticism coming out of LSU. Was kind of buried on the depth chart behind Mingo and some of the other guys that were on the LSU team at the time.  Had 4.5 sacks playing limited snaps in his final year. Has kind of bounced around a little bit, but from everything I've seen I'm going to make the assumption he may be a decent fit in our system rushing from a stand up position.  Probably better than a guy like Maggitt.   He spent close to a year with the Buffalo Bills so I'm assuming that he has a decent grasp of the Colts scheme from that experience. 

They must have liked what they've seen for them to claim him off waivers onto the regular roster versus bringing up somebody from the PS.   I think he's mostly a depth player with a little potential to show more maybe.   I like Ayers quite a bit and I think Carter has a motor and some ability.   Don't know what to say about Edwards.  The numbers are not there with none of these guys but they do have a pretty good deal of athleticism and burst so hopefully we can scheme some things up to create a little bit more pressure amongst the whole group.  Mathis, Walden, Ayers, Carter, Edwards.  We'll see........