Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

One of Worst rosters in football...

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

I know we want to cut lose with FO and coaching.... they had nothing to do with making Lamar look like Barry sanders on a 3rd and 7 or completely miss judging what should've been a pick and giving up a touchdown in 2 minutes..... or whiffing on a Blitzer letting him kill luck, or giving up a40yd bomb in OT... these players suck (with the exception of a few)

Luck, Hilton, Davis, Anderson, Langford, Walden, Gore, PatMac, Vinny, Kelly, Doyle and Mewhort... Only Players who are actually good right now

Yes I left off Castanza... a couple might be okay in a few years like Green, Dorsett, Moncrief and Haag

Everybody else blows... This is why we stink

1 minute ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

I know we want to cut lose with FO and coaching.... they had nothing to do with making Lamar look like Barry sanders on a 3rd and 7 or completely miss judging what should've been a pick and giving up a touchdown in 2 minutes..... or whiffing on a Blitzer letting him kill luck, or giving up a40yd bomb in OT... these players suck (with the exception of a few)

They had nothing to do with it?

Do you know the definition of a coach?

Why even have any coaches if it's all about the players?

7 minutes ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Merged

9 minutes ago, SilentHill said:

They had nothing to do with it?

Do you know the definition of a coach?

Why even have any coaches if it's all about the players?

Let me clear this up...... I'm not against the notion of firing anyone.... we knew they were trash before the game... I'm saying the players had every chance to close this game out and they failed miserably

One of the worst rosters in the league that's been in every game with a chance to win. Had a 23-9 lead late on the road in the 4th tonight.... A good coach gets the most out of his players for 60 minutes every game and puts them in a position to win. Our coaches suck. A good coach and staff would have us 4-2 at the worst right now.  I'm so frustrated to see us wasting a once in a generation QB like Luck with 2nd rate coaches. 

8 minutes ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Our roster is Def worse than the Browns... only luck makes us s better overall team

I disagree. Granted the Texans are trash but we just held them to 9 points at their house with less than 5 minutes to go in the game. Very similar to what the Pats & Vikes did to them.  And those are probably the top 2 teams in the league right now. If we were coached up and better prepared we could easily be 6-0 right now with a less than talented roster. Our Oline is improving. Our offense is stacked. We have some young pieces to work with on defense. Had a chance to win every game. Granted Luck most definitely helps in that but TEAMS win in the NFL. And our inept coaches aren't getting the most out of this TEAM...

48 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Luck, Hilton, Davis, Anderson, Langford, Walden, Gore, PatMac, Vinny, Kelly, Doyle and Mewhort... Only Players who are actually good right now

Yes I left off Castanza... a couple might be okay in a few years like Green, Dorsett, Moncrief and Haag

Everybody else blows... This is why we stink

I agree

It's time to give Luck the reigns of the offence. Manning was able to hide deficiencies using his brain, what harm in there in seeing if Luck can too? I bet he could at least get the offence out of 50% of the drive killers we saw today.