Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Horribly shocking. Just horrible and just terrible. Not much else to say tonight. And I likely won't say more tonight anywhere else. Just horrible.

Houston deserves this division and as much we pick on Brock maybe this is the confidence boost he needed too.

Very sad but I will not get into it until tomorrow evening more after some sleep.

Pretty epic meltdown. This team is very young at a lot of positions. They have to get better. Sadly we are old at our MLB, S, and pass rush...three key positions on defense and it shows. Just no zip in this defense. Like Brock had garlic breath and we didn't want to get near him.

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Do you mock all addicts like that or just the ones who are convenient? 

Seriously say what you want About his management but addiction is real kiddo. 

It is. But I don't live in a world where I'm gonna be pc about someones problems when they have 0 chance of hearing about it, or if the guy is obscenely rich. 

I respect that you do though. 

2 minutes ago, OHColtfan said:

There is no excuse. Played horribly, coached terribly...we actually started decently for a change, but can't finish. This team cannot play 60 minutes of football.

we don't have much depth and we've taken too many injuries..

We cant stop anyone for a whole game...

......defensively..its not coaching...there isn't any depth left

Oh dear, does appear that the team is lacking in confidence just now. We lost from a really winnable position. That is probably most disappointing thing over the season. Giving up big points in last quarter, or being too far behind to make them up.

not sure the best way to forward from here.

It's a shame Pagano caught leukemia, because it allowed him to keep his job far longer than he should have. There was no reason to keep him after last season, and there is DEFINITELY no reason to keep him now.

I am not watching another minute of this team or giving another dollar to this team until him and Grigson are both fired. Total garbage and not worth my time. I would literally rather go back and watch old Jeff George Colts teams than this %.

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

It is. But I don't live in a world where I'm gonna be pc about someones problems when they have 0 chance of hearing about it, or if the guy is obscenely rich. 

I respect that you do though. 

It's a game. Addiction is much more serious than a game. I don't agree that you think it's not.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Do you mock all addicts like that or just the ones who are convenient? 

Seriously say what you want About his management but addiction is real kiddo. 

Yes it is and terrible But we don't need a addict running our team!

Turn it over to someone who doesn't have issues AND last name not irsay!