LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

1,303 posts in this topic

Cromartie got smoked...got to take away the middle of the field at the goal line

1 person likes this

Welp very atrocious start, going to be an uphill battle for the Colts.  Pagano looks like he has this team really prepared, haha.  

1 person likes this

Wide open on 31. Maybe he can get from his protesting to stretch to play d.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Allen's drop was costly, freakin ridiculous. What a lucky INT.

I wish someone tracked how many such INTs Luck has thrown, passes that were dropped by his own guy then picked off after. I think it would be a much higher number than most QBs, I believe it happened twice in one playoff game against New England. 

1 person likes this

unlucky.that fumble should have gone into the end zone for a touchback...

..well..we knew we'd have to score 28-31 points

If this continues, does Pagano make it through the season or is he gone before the plane even lands state side?

My lord ! Same crappy scripted plays every start. With 3 rookies on line you need to employ a moving pocket. Gonna get # 12 killed. 

Just now, bababooey said:

Cromartie sucks

His protesting sucks too.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Nostrils said:

And I wish I saw a coach just chew SOMEONE out.. paganos hand gesture to ferguson on how to have his hands in that scenario to properly catch the ball.. over it.

That coach left to zona 

1 person likes this

Off topic -  that Matthews/Rodgers commercial kills me. 

1 person likes this

Looks like Cromartie forgot to get up off his knee after the National Anthem.

1 person likes this

This is pretty much what I expected with us being in London. Very sluggish and sloppy start. Now the question is can Luck capitilize.

why was cromartie on robinson instead of vontae?

2 minutes ago, bababooey said:

If this continues, does Pagano make it through the season or is he gone before the plane even lands state side?

If they didn't fire him last yr, he ain't goung anywhere 

Just now, csmopar said:

If they didn't fire him last yr, he ain't goung anywhere 

lol, this is not true.

Good, Colts are going to have to rely on penalties the way they're playing thus far.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Down 7-0, that drop by Allen was bad. Here we go again, down early.

Might as well just roll with Doyle until the film catches up to him. In all honesty 

2 people like this

Just now, JColts72 said:

Wide open on 31. Maybe he can get from his protesting to stretch to play d.

1 minute ago, Hammer said:

Looks like Cromartie forgot to get up off his knee after the National Anthem.

I think his protest was extended to the game...he doesn't want to oppress any of the Jags players!

1 person likes this

What happened to running crossing routes for Hilton and Dorsett? That seems to take advantage of their speed. 

1 person likes this

Just now, BProland85 said:

What happened to running crossing routes for Hilton and Dorsett? That seems to take advantage of their speed. 

We have the quickest trio in the league but god forbid we take a page out of new england's playbook and dink and dunk down the field considering our line can't block for more than 1.5 seconds.