Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Jaguars In London, England, Game Day Thread

Welcome back for Colts NFL Game Day, Colts fans!  :)   Our Indianapolis Colts are in the Greater London, England area, as they play overseas the 0-4 and winless Jacksonville Jaguars in an NFL International Game in Great Britain.  

Colts have previously played a preseason  game with the Atlanta Falcons, featuring Peyton Manning opposite Michael Vick at the time, but the Falcons defeated our Colts 27-21, in that NFL International exhibtion game, named the American Bowl and played at the Tokyo Dome in  back on August 5, 2005.

Colts and Jaguars split their wins in each teams home stadiums last season, winning 16-13 with 4:26 remaining in overtime at LOS.  However, Jacksonville defeated Indianapolis 51-16 in the rematch at EverBank Field back on December 13, 2015.

Indianapolis though leads Jacksonville in the all-time regular season series, with 21 wins and 9 losses after 30 games.

Today's Colts Vs. Jaguars international game in London is also the first scheduled regular season game in October, so NFL players and support staff from both teams may participate to wear authentic pink colored NFL authentic apparel to ob serve the NFL's annual support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Greg Gumbel and Trent Green announcing the live TV game coverage for The NFL On CBS, including locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.

A mix of sunny and partly cloudy skies at 60 degrees, feels like 59 degrees, is the game forecast inside Wembley Stadium, for the 9:35AM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with  0% precipitation, 59% humidity, and north/northwestern winds at 8 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Colts and Jaguars,  win your second straight game in consecutive Sunday's and GO COLTS!!!!!   :rock::cheer:    :coltslogo:  :1colts:  :colts:   :coltshelmet:     :cheer:  :coltslogo:

Colts Vs. Jaguars Live NFL Gamecenters:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular4

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2016100200/2016/REG4/colts@jaguars#menu=gameinfo&tab=preview

Colts Vs. Jaguars Pregame Injury Reports, And Related Links:

http://www.colts.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.jaguars.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.nfl.com/pink

http://www.nfl.com/international

Thanks LOS :)  I'm looking forward to this game, should be a good one !!  Let's bring home the Win boys.

GOOOOOO Colts !!!

Thanks LOS, less than 2 hours before gametime. Hell I have been all night and will just stay up all day now. I work nights so I slept for a while yesterday in the afternoon.

Reitz and Good were just ruled inactive. All rookie right side. Haeg at RT who I like, and Blythe at RG. Clark backing up, and he is the one who scares me as he just needs more work. Love the potential, but hope Blythe and Haeg stay healthy and play well. 3 rookies on the line today!

Hard to believe after all the work Grigson did at OL this past offseason to learn from our mistakes, we are in week 4 at 1-2 starting 3 rookies at OL and are an injury away from playing a guy we signed two days ago.

2 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Hard to believe after all the work Grigson did at OL this past offseason to learn from our mistakes, we are in week 4 at 1-2 starting 3 rookies at OL and are an injury away from playing a guy we signed two days ago.

Look on the bright side the rookies get a chance to learn and steal spots in the future

21 minutes ago, bababooey said:

The only way they are going to learn and get better is by playing.

24 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Next man up!

26 minutes ago, will426 said:

Look on the bright side the rookies get a chance to learn and steal spots in the future

That's how I see it, Will....

We drafted a 80% of a new...O-line........I didn't want to throw them out there this fast (except for Kelly) but it is what it is.We drafted these guys eventually to play

'Eventually' just came a little bit earlier....than we thought

50 minutes ago, loudnproudcolt said:

Reitz and Good were just ruled inactive. All rookie right side. Haeg at RT who I like, and Blythe at RG. Clark backing up, and he is the one who scares me as he just needs more work. Love the potential, but hope Blythe and Haeg stay healthy and play well. 3 rookies on the line today!

I think sometimes people underestimate how important having some decent depth is on an O-line. Given that there are 5 guys, the odds of all 5 playing 16 games is pretty low. 

33 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Jax has some tough... guys up front....there will be some pain today...

....but if we need these rookies in December...(other than Kelly) .at least they will have started a game

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Just ate some eggs and bacon, it's whiskey time now haha 

haha That's dedication. I'm on the West Coast so I'm going to have to refrain at 6 AM lol.

Just now, snkdy said:

haha That's dedication. I'm on the West Coast so I'm going to have to refrain at 6 AM. :)

It's 930 here LOL. I have been up all night so this is night time to me. I work nights, off now.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's 930 here LOL. I have been up all night so this is night time to me. I work nights, off now.

Dude I hope you get some sleep after this win haha

2 minutes ago, shakedownstreet said:

Jaguar fans gonna start hittin' the bortle early this Sunday morning!  :bossy:

I hope our defense starts hitting the Bortle this Sunday.

My new favorite commercial....

...is the little red haired girl jumping out of bed and running through her day to the tune of the Kinks "All Day, and All of the night'