Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

VOLS Hail Mary

Yeah I just seen it. Georgia scored on a long pass with 10 seconds left then Tennessee responded with the hailmary. What an incredible ending. They only had 10 seconds and still answered back! Georgia fans thought they had it LOL. Tennessee will move into the Top 10 with that win. I think they were 11th before todays game.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I just seen it. Georgia scored on a long pass with 10 seconds left then Tennessee responded with the hailmary. What an incredible ending. They only had 10 seconds and still answered back! Georgia fans thought they had it LOL. Tennessee will move into the Top 10 with that win. I think they were 11th before todays game.

Pretty exciting ending,  that's for sure.   VOLS still undefeated.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How did Tennessee get so close at the end as in get it to the 43 yard line. They only had 10 seconds after Georgia kicked off. I didn't see the game.

The Volunteers took possession on the Bulldogs' 43-yard line after a 20-yard return and a five-yard penalty.

Opting against a field goal of 60 yards, Tennessee heaved the ball into the end zone, where Jennings outjumped several Georgia defenders.

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

The Volunteers took possession on the Bulldogs' 43-yard line after a 20-yard return and a five-yard penalty.

Opting against a field goal of 60 yards, Tennessee heaved the ball into the end zone, where Jennings outjumped several Georgia defenders.

Thanks, it was a 20 Yard return and a penalty. I was thinking how the heck did they get to the 43. I figured it was a good return.

14 minutes ago, Gramz said:

haha  I think my family won this one.   

It's okay you probably needed a new light fixture in the living room anyway right? 

Besides, it's good to see your insurance man put those homeowner's insurance premiums to good use for once right? I kid; I kid. 

All kidding aside, I'm happy that your family got the game outcome they wanted. Cool. An incredible comeback. Wow! 

So, am I to assume that the Gramz family has alumni from Tennessee? Yes, I know. Peyton graduated from that prestigious institution of higher learning too. 

13 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

It's okay you probably needed a new light fixture in the living room anyway right? 

Besides, it's good to see your insurance man put those homeowner's insurance premiums to good use for once right? I kid; I kid. 

All kidding aside, I'm happy that your family got the game outcome they wanted. Cool. An incredible comeback. Wow! 

So, am I to assume that the Gramz family has alumni from Tennessee? Yes, I know. Peyton graduated from that prestigious institution of higher learning too. 

Yes.  My son Michael was a Freshman at UT when Peyton was a Senior....   I thought I had shared this with you before... that is where our connection and following of Peyton began.

13 minutes ago, Gramz said:

Very kind of you to provide such a comprehensive description of the game Gramz since I've been known to miss links right under my darn nose myself once in awhile. Major Kudos! 

I'll return a day later in some threads & go how in the world did I not see that? Ha! Ha! Nice work. 

35 minutes ago, Gramz said:

haha  I think my family won this one.   

One of the many reasons that I love reading your posts Gramz...because you know how to play along with my foolishness, shenanigans, & overall lunacy. 

All my best friends on here have a great sense of humor. Alright, I will stop because I don't wanna sidetrack your thread. My apologizes. I'll behave now. 

On 10/1/2016 at 8:43 PM, Gramz said:

Did anyone else catch the end of the Tennessee / Georgia game today.  Last second Hail Mary by Tenn. to win the game....My son and grandson going crazy here.   :cheer:

Sorry I missed this, what an incredible ending. I was flipping between Cuse/ND bc some friends and family were there and also watching Miami. Unfortunately ESPN's version of red zone doesn't start til 3 pm on Saturdays so I missed the play live. What an ending, and after watching his segment before the game, what a great young man. I'd LOVE to see Tennessee beat A&M this week.