Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts vs Jags prediction thread

RockThatBlue

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, I will say that I will happily eat crow as the Jags have looked like trash and I predicted them to win the division. A bunch of 1st rounders doesn't equal success. Having said that, this isn't a true home game for the Jags, I think we get a couple more players back most likely, and we win 28-17 with 3 Luck TD's and Dorsett has a breakout game with 100 yds and two tds. How's that for a prediction?

This is an enormous game for the Colts and the Jags.  No matter the start, Jacksonville is a good football team.  This game will be a knock down match.  After all it is a divisional game.  We need this before the matches against the Texans and Titans.

I go low.

20-17 Colts.

6 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

First off, I will say that I will happily eat crow as the Jags have looked like trash and I predicted them to win the division. A bunch of 1st rounders doesn't equal success. Having said that, this isn't a true home game for the Jags, I think we get a couple more players back most likely, and we win 28-17 with 3 Luck TD's and Dorsett has a breakout game with 100 yds and two tds. How's that for a prediction?

Pretty dope if you ask me.

Somehow I think that Indy shakes off the jet-lag for this one. 

Remember the 4th down play last year, when Jax had already put away the Luck-less Colts? They ran up the score on us like it was the NCAA. I don't remember the final score, but they put up 50+ on us and it left a bad taste in my mouth that only a lopsided win can wash out. 

They have earned their whooping and I think Luck and co. will be chomping at the bit to hand it out. 

38-9 Colts

A week or two ago I would have taken the Jags.  But the Colts D is now pretty healthy, Luck has played pretty well overall, and the Jags aren't yet what prognosticators believed they would be.  I don't think it starts this Sunday either.  The ONLY thing I'm really somewhat worried about is the travel and being in an unfamiliar venue, etc.  Most of the Jags players and coaches have done this already, this is new for the Colts.  Andy will be fine I think as he has been there, done that.  I dunno about the others.  Having said that, I expect another slower start but another comeback for the Colts.  And I don't see this one too high scoring really.  I think something like 21-17 Colts.

I just want the Colts to get a win and get to 2-2.  I think it'll be a tough game, the Jags always seem to bring their A game against the Colts, at least the past few times.  I see the espn experts split 50/50 on picking the winner of this game.  It'd be nice to see the Colts win comfortably, if that's possible?  Let's say 27-16 Colts.

6 hours ago, krunk said:

He's been a secret Jags fan the entire offseason for whatever reason.  Been predicting us to get smoked by them the whole time.  LOL it's pitiful!

Sorry that I don't choose to be a homer with no objectivity like you are. I'm sticking with what I've said since the season started. Losses to Lions and Broncos. Beat the Chargers. Lose to Jags. I've been right so far.

3 hours ago, krunk said:

The biggest concern I have right now is whether Good and Reitz will play.  It's looking up in the air for both of them.  If neither one plays then we are looking at LeRaven Clark and Austin Blythe playing and that's a little scary.

I think Harrison would be in before Blythe