Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8:30 CST Kickoff Time This Sunday

King Colt

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

haha  hardly....  As I was telling @Buck Showalter earlier, normally I'm glued to the TV from 1:00 until close to midnight every Sunday.   Last week, as you know,  we went to the Bengals/Broncos game, came home and caught the 2nd half of the Colts game, then watched Sunday Night Game.   That's a typical day for us.  

This Sunday I have a few other things to do, and the weather is supposed to be nice, and the Colts game is my main interest, so that is what I meant.    I'm sure I'll tune in to a game or two later in the day/evening but I'm hoping to enjoy some things outdoors.    

Yeah, Tanner was a little bummed, but he still had a good time.  It was a great day.

It wouldn't be the 1st time something went over my head Gramz & it won't be the last. :D My bad for mis-interpreting what you said. It did seem weird that a regular member like yourself only watched 1 game. But, after I left a reply I figured out what you meant. Yeah, probably not too many warm days in the Midwest left with Fall here now & the weather always gets cold & damp around Halloween. 

Glad to hear that you & Tanner had a good time at the game though. I'm so used to NFL booth pundits telling me down & distance on any given down that it always took me a little while to do that myself live at a GB Packer game a few times. LOL! 

The interacting with other fans around you is cool though. Like a tribal NFL experience or something. Enjoy your time outside before you have to rake leaves BTW. 

24 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

Tbis is actually a nightmare. Just think, when most of you are all tucked up in bed dreaming of a 3 second clean  pocket for Andrew, me and thousands of fellow Euro Colts will be suppin' beer and getting into game mode for 4 hours before your alarms go off. It is just not fair.....

Uh huh. For those INDY fans, who are not early risers & without easy to use recording devices in their apartments & homes, this would definitely be a major downer. 

I always thought overseas games should automatically be classified as a mandatory NFL Replay Game on either Tuesday or Thursday, but unfortunately, I don't own or run a professional football channel on TV.  

"all tucked up in bed dreaming of a 3 second clean  pocket for Andrew,"

Cute line there BHC. It reminded of a children's Christmas story actually. We're all just big kids at heart man. I know I sure am. If we show up at your place, do we get a present man? I know; I know. You're sarcastic wit is gift enough right? LOL! 

Okay, I'm done now. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Does anyone have the TV coverage map?

I'm trying to figure out if the Colts game will be broadcast here in Los Angeles at 630a?

I'll wake up for it if it is.........   but otherwise..........

Anyone?         Anyone at all?

I checked my guide and it is on CBS in Oregon. I'm assuming this one is national since they aren't doing the streaming thing like they did for one of them last year. 

Edit: 506 lists it as national: http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2016&wk=4. You're good; get outta bed. 

10 hours ago, Larry Horseman said:

6:30 on the West coast. Luckily I'm awake, even on weekends, before then anyways. I'm kinda looking forward to drinking some spiked coffee and watching the Colts first thing in the morning. 

Kahlua perhaps? I'm going to make a good breakfast and wash it down with a couple of bloody mary's. It's going to be weird watching football that early.

11 hours ago, King Colt said:

Colts & Jags early Sunday morning. So it is tea and crumpets (what are crumpets?). Must win for the good guys now that JJ is out as they need to stack up the division wins to slide in to the playoff easy like.  

Crumpets are similar to toast/griddle cake/english muffin that you eat hot with butter and honey/jelly/peanut butter.

Game kicks off at 130am monday morning in new zealand...........think i will tape it and get up early to watch it before im off to work

2 hours ago, braveheartcolt said:

Tbis is actually a nightmare. Just think, when most of you are all tucked up in bed dreaming of a 3 second clean  pocket for Andrew, me and thousands of fellow Euro Colts will be suppin' beer and getting into game mode for 4 hours before your alarms go off. It is just not fair.....

and for the rest of the season we Euro Colts, must stay up late, or get up at 2:00AM to watch games. :-) But I'm taking it any time.

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

and for the rest of the season we Euro Colts, must stay up late, or get up at 2 AM to watch games :-) But I'm taking it any time.

I admire your early bird devotion to the Colts straight from your homeland HCF. Bravo! 

If I lived in Hungary myself, I can't promise I would do that. I admire your stamina brother. I truly do. 

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Does anyone have the TV coverage map?

I'm trying to figure out if the Colts game will be broadcast here in Los Angeles at 630a?

I'll wake up for it if it is.........   but otherwise..........

Anyone?         Anyone at all?

LucasOilStadium started a topic about it:

I hope you can watch!

2 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I admire your early bird devotion to the Colts straight from your homeland HCF. Bravo! 

If I lived in Hungary myself, I can't promise I would do that. I admire your stamina brother. I truly do. 

Thanks bro, but I'm sure You'd stay up!!!

staying up late or getting up early is nothing...the day after is something to survive!