Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8:30 CST Kickoff Time This Sunday

King Colt

15 minutes ago, bababooey said:

Ive been hating waiting until 8 pm for the resolution of the Colts games the last three weeks, it will be over by lunch.

I always love when I'm traveling out west during Football season. Roll out of bed, grab a coffee and breakfast, then settle in with some good beers and watch football before lunch time.

Best part is, you still have your entire day to do whatever after the game is over.

21 minutes ago, BCoop said:

I always love when I'm traveling out west during Football season. Roll out of bed, grab a coffee and breakfast, then settle in with some good beers and watch football before lunch time.

Best part is, you still have your entire day to do whatever after the game is over.

I've never been to the west coast but I'll be on my honeymoon this time next year so expecting some early morning football

14.30 for me too, I hope I don't sleep in, lol. :sleepy: 

It's probably better it's on early in the morning for ye guys though. The 4.25pm kickoffs like against the Broncos and Chargers last 2 weeks are at 9.25pm across the ocean here, which means were up until about 1am on a work night. Say like last year against the Patriots in the night time kickoff, I stayed up from 1.30am to about 4.30-5.00 (ish), and then we saw that fake punt fail, I was not in a good mood Monday morning. :Gaah: 

Honestly though, I've been a Colts fan for about 12 years. This is the first time I am getting an opportunity to see my team, so obviously hugely, hugely excited about Sunday!

Just want to wish everybody flying over a safe and happy trip. (Granted the latter may depend on the result, lol)

3 hours ago, Buck Showalter said:

Y'all crazy... Ima just set the DVR & watch the game sans commercials...

:headspin:

Exactly, Buck. DVR's are the best invention ever made since ceiling fans, pizza ovens, the remote control, & Klondike ice cream bars. Just sayin'...

Throw GPS's in there too since I suck at reading maps & my sense of direction while traveling leaves a lot to be desired. 

2 hours ago, Gramz said:

Works for me.. :)  game will be over by 12:30 - 1:00   I can do something else in the afternoon now.

You only watch 1 game every Sunday? Wow, I'm impressed Gramz. I usually watch football from noon till about midnight all day & all night flipping thru channels. 

I admire your restraint/personal discipline. Bravo. I sure couldn't do that. 

PS: Tell Tanner I'm sorry for him that his team the Bengals lost to the Broncos a few days ago. I was rooting for Orange Crush, but I still feel bad for him. 

43 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

You only watch 1 game every Sunday? Wow, I'm impressed Gramz. I usually watch football from noon till about midnight all day & all night flipping thru channels. 

I admire your restraint/personal discipline. Bravo. I sure couldn't do that. 

PS: Tell Tanner I'm sorry for him that his team the Bengals lost to the Broncos a few days ago. I was rooting for Orange Crush, but I still feel bad for him. 

haha  hardly....  As I was telling @Buck Showalter earlier, normally I'm glued to the TV from 1:00 until close to midnight every Sunday.   Last week, as you know,  we went to the Bengals/Broncos game, came home and caught the 2nd half of the Colts game, then watched Sunday Night Game.   That's a typical day for us.  

This Sunday I have a few other things to do, and the weather is supposed to be nice, and the Colts game is my main interest, so that is what I meant.    I'm sure I'll tune in to a game or two later in the day/evening but I'm hoping to enjoy some things outdoors.    

Yeah, Tanner was a little bummed, but he still had a good time.  It was a great day.

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Does anyone have the TV coverage map?

I'm trying to figure out if the Colts game will be broadcast here in Los Angeles at 630a?

I'll wake up for it if it is.........   but otherwise..........

Anyone?         Anyone at all?

Can you check your local listing guide?  That is how I found out it was on CBS here at 9:30 a.m.