Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Do you think Rob Ryan is laughing at the Saints right now?

ReMeDy

Hard to believe the Saints are 0-3. They gave up a whopping 45 pts to Atlanta. They didn't do much better against Oakland in week 1, allowing 35 pts.

The Saints are now ranked 31st in pts allowed, 31st in yds allowed, 25th in pass yds allowed, and 32nd against the run. Granted, when Rob Ryan was fired last season after starting the season 4-6, the Saints allowed 424.7 yards per game, 6.7 yards per play, 8.9 yards per pass play and 28 touchdown passes -- all of which ranked last in the league. However, when Rob Ryan was fired, he blamed the scheme for the firing, saying he knew he was better than that. Fast forward to today, there's no Rob Ryan and the Saint's defense is still atrocious, so it's hard to fault Rob Ryan's comments.

I'm not saying Rob is a good DC, but I am saying he's got to be laughing himself silly seeing the disorganization of the Saints right now.

I feel bad for the Saints. I am a huge Drew Brees fan and that franchise is just wasting his last couple of years much like the Lakers wasted Kobe's last 2 years. The Saints Defense sucks balls. Saints will probably go 6-10 because they have no Defense, Brees is still Very Good but he isn't 2009 Brees so they wont see .500, JMO.

4 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

So They were objectively and quantifiably worse with Ryan? And ryan is sucking with the Bills?

I don't think he has much to laugh about 

My thoughts as well. The Ryan bros have a lot more things to worry about. If their defense folds against the Patriots, as it has done so far this season, there won't be much to smirk about.