Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bluefire4 said:

LeBron isn't worried about anything but championships. It doesn't help the Pacers one bit though...

lol I'm so tired of this resting crap..you rest at other times not during the freaking showcase.. that's like a performer rehearsing all day then.. saying her voice is tired. i'm going to rest the night of the concert...

The Cavs lose, figures. The 1 time I root for them they rest everyone and lose, Thanks LeBron I love ya buddy lmao. Best case scenario would be for us to lose to Atlanta, Chicago beat Brooklyn, Miami lose to Washington, and Boston win their last game. Reason why is we would finish 8th/Boston1st, Heat would still be eliminated, Chicago would finish 7th ahead of us, Cleveland 2nd = that matchup. No way in hell do I want to play the Cavs in Round 1, the REFS will give them every call and LeBron is the one guy in the league that can out play PG at his position.

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Me too but not until the Conference Finals. They aren't losing in Round 1, league wont let it happen.

I don't think its quite that fixed.....

.....Boston is better defensively......

..we are a small team physically and so is Cleveland..Lets go head to head right away

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Two relevant points.   Regarding the team ALWAYS going to be run first team, RB shelf life is short and JT has already played a lot of years compared to average peak time for RBs, so there aren't many years in him into the future unless he goes on like Adrian Peterson. This team was run first because QBs weren't good, was it run first with Andrew Luck? I don't think this team is going to be run-first offense ALWAYS, especially after drafting AR, while expecting him to grow to be a franchise QB-level passer.   Yes, it's all true that Jefferson got drafted at 22,Ceedee went 17, Juedy went 15 , Aiyuk 25 and Higgins 33 but GM has gotta pick the right guy at right time and other teams shouldn't get to the right guy before Colts do.   For every Jefferson at #22 example, there's a Jalen Reagor at #21. The toughest part in picking Jefferson at #22 is not picking a bust like Reagor and missing out on Jefferson. As you go away from the top of the Draft, hitting on busts is more likely than exactly drafting the perfect right guy. Drafting isn't that easy, without the help of hindsight.    Right now, We can't name which of the WRs in upcoming draft will be a good value, good return pick. Of course, 4 years later in 2028, everyone can point out Jefferson or Higgins or Lamb or Aiyuk of 2024 WR Draft Class. 
    • No idea why you can't PM me. I did pm u a week or two ago. No idea if u received it.
    • Replace Arnold with Brian thomas jr  and I'll agree
    • This draft is loaded with offensive talent as Ballard noted. The move up to try to secure a MHJ , Nabers or Rome will be STEEP. People are forgetting how good a Adonai , Brian Thomas, Troy Franklin or Legette could be. This team will always be a run first team not a pass centered team so the need for a DYNAMIC Wr isn’t really as pressing as people make it seem. You can still get quality players if you trade back and acquire more picks for MORE quality players. Just look at the 2020 draft class Justin Jefferson didn’t come off the board until pick 22.  Ceedee went 17. Juedy went 15 , Aiyuk 25 and Higgins 33. So I disagree I don’t think we NEED to trade up and I surely hope they don’t.
    • The NFL Draft is unpredictable and anything can happen but it's highly unlikely for Nabers, Odunze & even Brock Bowers to make it to 15.
  • Members