Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2016-2017 Indiana Pacers season (and the rest of the NBA)

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Dan LeBatard and the Asian lady on his ESPN show just said LeBron is the GOAT and better than Jordan already. There's 2 more. I am watching this live, if people want to pull up links and say I am full of it, pull his show up in 24 hours from today and Post it. Brian Windhorst has said LeBron is the GOAT on a lot of different occasions as well.

But yet LeBatard said the Warriors are going to sweep the Cavshaha.  How's the GOAT going to get swept?  He likes LeBron because he played for the Heat, he's a big Miami guy.  Windhorst doesn't surprise me either, he's all about LeBron.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@dgbill

A Mt Rushmore is basically 4 heads on a mountain correct like our Presidents one, is that where you going with that or are you talking a bigger Mt Rushmore?

-If we are just doing a 4 headed MT Rushmore, as of now I would have

Jordan on one end, Magic on the other end, and the 2 Centers in the middle in Wilt and Kareem. That would be my MT Rushmore.

It's hard to pick 4 and I really don't think there is a wrong answer.  I'd go Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem as well.  I could see Kobe, LeBron, Bird, Duncan, Jerry West, Big O, Russell, Shaq etc on there as well.

2 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

But yet LeBatard said the Warriors are going to sweep the Cavshaha.  How's the GOAT going to get swept?  He likes LeBron because he played for the Heat, he's a big Miami guy.  Windhorst doesn't surprise me either, he's all about LeBron.

The Asian lady is always on Around the Horn, she is a big name as well but for some reason I cant think of it.

6 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

It's hard to pick 4 and I really don't think there is a wrong answer.  I'd go Jordan, Magic, Wilt, Kareem as well.  I could see Kobe, LeBron, Bird, Duncan, Jerry West, Big O, Russell, Shaq etc on there as well.

Out of LIKES but I agree: I would have Jordan on our left/Kareem/Wilt/Magic on our right. That would be an awesome Mt Rushmore sculpture to own wouldn't it?

8 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Regarding Stephen A Smith as of now he does think Jordan is the best but I have heard him say if LeBron beats the Warriors again than the debate is up in the air as if he is implying LeBron may be better. Hell he has had so many shows anyone can dig up certain links where he has said this or that. Same for Max.

14 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Looking for a built in excuse already as in the Warriors are just so much better. He is the GOAT but yet the Warriors are going to sweep lmao. That is just dumb talk.

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

@dgbill

A Mt Rushmore is basically 4 heads on a mountain correct like our Presidents one, is that where you going with that or are you talking a bigger Mt Rushmore?

-If we are just doing a 4 headed MT Rushmore, as of now I would have

Jordan on one end, Magic on the other end, and the 2 Centers in the middle in Wilt and Kareem. That would be my MT Rushmore.

Yeah it has four heads. I try to kinda put it in some type of era though. So like Bird, Magic, Kareem, and Jordan with a nod to Dr. J. Modern era I would say Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron. You can do it however you like but I just put the most significant players of that era on there. Or say the Mount Rushmore of centers and you would have Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, and Bill Russell with a nod to George Mikan or qbs would be Peyton, Tom, Joe, and Johny U. I suppose you could go 5 to make it a top 5 list but I try to not just say best ever because there are different positions to be played and some guys were asked to score more and others do different things...but these guys to me you couldn't tell the story of basketball during their generation without them being central figures...while others may have been important and great but you could still get by without talking about them (they didn't change the game or face of the game for that period).

37 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Yeah it has four heads. I try to kinda put it in some type of era though. So like Bird, Magic, Kareem, and Jordan with a nod to Dr. J. Modern era I would say Kobe, Shaq, Duncan, Lebron. You can do it however you like but I just put the most significant players of that era on there. Or say the Mount Rushmore of centers and you would have Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, and Bill Russell with a nod to George Mikan or qbs would be Peyton, Tom, Joe, and Johny U. I suppose you could go 5 to make it a top 5 list but I try to not just say best ever because there are different positions to be played and some guys were asked to score more and others do different things...but these guys to me you couldn't tell the story of basketball during their generation without them being central figures...while others may have been important and great but you could still get by without talking about them (they didn't change the game or face of the game for that period).

Yeah, great Post. If we did it by Era's, my Mt Rushmore for the 2000's would be Kobe/Duncan/Shaq/LeBron - I would have Kobe and LeBron on the outsides. I agree 100% with your all-time QB Mt Rushmore, mine is also:

Brady/Unitas/Peyton/Montana. - I would have Brady and Montana on the outsides.

I think it's totally unfair for old school guys to say nobody will pass Jordan because the era of basketball was much different. And there was more competition. But Tom Brady gets a pass...

So no new school will ever be better than old school. Unless your last name rhymes with Shady?

36 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I think it's totally unfair for old school guys to say nobody will pass Jordan because the era of basketball was much different. And there was more competition. But Tom Brady gets a pass...

So no new school will ever be better than old school. Unless your last name rhymes with Shady?

With Football it's different anyway, the QB gets way too much blame for a team losing. They cant play Defense or SPTeams. In a lot of Peyton's Playoff losses he had no control over his losses. In Basketball your SuperStar has complete control of the court/game. He can play Offense, Defense, and touches the ball on every play. I am just puzzled to how some people can label LeBron the GOAT or 2nd best then turn around in the same breath and say the Warriors will win the series OR SHOULD WIN. A person that goes to lengths to say someone is better than Michael Jordan (that being the GOAT people) or saying he is better than Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, and Larry Bird (that being the 2nd best people) but still think the Warriors should win looks really bad. Either you believe in LeBron or you don't. If the Warriors win I am not buying one excuse. LeBron is healthy and so is Irving and Love and those 3 guys are playing the best they ever have. That whole team has played lights out the whole Playoffs losing only 1 game and that loss was at the buzzer.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, 21isSuperman said:

I like him, but a lot of people say he should go back to school and he could be a top 10 pick if he does

I think you're right...if he could put the ball on the floor a little better and refine his shot..and defense at the perimiter...he'd be big time..

..and Purdue would love him back for another year

Sporting News has us taking Wake Forest's John Collins...a power forward..

UCLA's TJ Leaf can shoot it..but he;s a little thin.

..there are many high-rated European players I've never heard of..

....apparently the 6-foot-10, 19-year-old  Texas center Jarrett Allen.....(.good rebounder, leaper and shot blocker (no 3-threat) knows Myles Turner well.

Could they play together is the question

50 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Cavs or Warriors?

The more these last few days have gone on I am 50/50 on it, but I have to lean a certain way, I would say Warriors. Kevin Love thinks it is a joke that they are underdogs. There was an article on ESPN stating he thought it was funny they are underdogs being that they are the champs. I would almost bet by Thursday the Vegas odds will be much closer than they were a few days ago. The Cavs are healthy and clicking on all cylinders. LeBron has never played better, Irving has never played better, and Love is playing like he did when he was in Minnesota. There are few people on ESPN already saying Cavs in 6 as well. I will still lean Warriors for a few reasons. #1 - They have the Revenge factor, they lost last season to the Cavs so have been waiting for this moment for a year now. #2 - They added Kevin Durant which gives them a legit Big4, Curry/Durant/Green/Thompson is a boatload of talent to try and stop. #3 - They have HCA again, ok last season LeBron not having it didn't affect the outcome but can anyone see the Warriors losing 2 straight years to them with it? That is tough to imagine. I will say Warriors in 7 games, I think it goes the distance.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The more these last few days have gone on I am 50/50 on it, but I have to lean a certain way, I would say Warriors. Kevin Love thinks it is a joke that they are underdogs. There was an article on ESPN stating he thought it was funny they are underdogs being that they are the champs. I would almost bet by Thursday the Vegas odds will be much closer than they were a few days ago. The Cavs are healthy and clicking on all cylinders. LeBron has never played better, Irving has never played better, and Love is playing like he did when he was in Minnesota. There are few people on ESPN already saying Cavs in 6 as well. I will still lean Warriors for a few reasons. #1 - They have the Revenge factor, they lost last season to the Cavs so have been waiting for this moment for a year now. #2 - They added Kevin Durant which gives them a legit Big4, Curry/Durant/Green/Thompson is a boatload of talent to try and stop. #3 - They have HCA again, ok last season LeBron not having it didn't affect the outcome but can anyone see the Warriors losing 2 straight years to them with it? That is tough to imagine. I will say Warriors in 7 games, I think it goes the distance.

I will add to this, if the Cavs had HCA I think Cavs would win in 7. I honestly do think that will be the deciding factor this season unlike last season. I think Cavs will split in the first 2 games and then Warriors fans will be worried and LeBron fans will be boasting but a split is common when you have 2 great teams. I then also think the Warriors split in Cleveland and the series will be 2-2 at that point. Home teams will win the rest of the games IMO.

Just 2 days away from Game 1. Seems like they haven't played in 2 weeks. I really hope the Warriors win because the GOAT talk has been taken to such new levels with LeBron vs Jordan that I am sick of hearing it. You cant watch any NBA show without that being the main topic. Mike and Mike which I like at times, First Take which I don't watch a lot anymore but do around Finals time and have lately a little more, The Jump on ESPN, the NBA Channel in general - that is mainly what they talk about. Hopefully the Warriors win so these people quit talking about it. Yeah I know, I don't have to watch it but guess what I love sports and these are the main shows on during the day and I want to follow the Finals. Jeff Van Gundy thinks the Warriors can go to 8 to 10 Finals in a row, I hope that doesn't happen either. I hope there are 2 new teams in it next season. Problem is I don't see any other teams even close to being better than the Warriors and Cavs.

As the Finals approach, I have a positive tribute to LeBron James. I am known as a LeBron hater so thought I would praise him for a change. I think he is already a Top 10 player of all-time and if he wins this Finals I move into the Top 5 all-time. If he beats the Warriors again, he belongs on any all-time 1st team without debate and would take his greatness to a new level. Here are some of LeBron's key accolades/accomplishments:

-3 Time World Champion

-4 Time League MVP

-3 Time Finals MVP

-All-Time NBA leader in Playoff Points

-Off the court has never been in trouble with the law and seems to be a great father to his children.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As the Finals approach, I have a positive tribute to LeBron James. I am known as a LeBron hater so thought I would praise him for a change. I think he is already a Top 10 player of all-time and if he wins this Finals I move into the Top 5 all-time. If he beats the Warriors again, he belongs on any all-time 1st team without debate and would take his greatness to a new level. Here are some of LeBron's key accolades/accomplishments:

-3 Time World Champion

-4 Time League MVP

-3 Time Finals MVP

-All-Time NBA leader in Playoff Points

-Off the court has never been in trouble with the law and seems to be a great father to his children.

Hes definitely one of the greats. I don't know if I put him over MJ yet, but I'm not sure theres been many more players as talented as LeBron. He can do it all. Obviously a great scorer, but he can assist, rebound and play defense as good as anybody. I believe hes a good leader too, he helps his teammates play better.

34 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hes definitely one of the greats. I don't know if I put him over MJ yet, but I'm not sure theres been many more players as talented as LeBron. He can do it all. Obviously a great scorer, but he can assist, rebound and play defense as good as anybody. I believe hes a good leader too, he helps his teammates play better.

He reminds me of Magic Johnson more than anyone, that is high huge praise coming from me. I think the only key thing Magic had on him is, Magic was more Clutch in Finals play (Magic's Leadership was unreal). Magic did lose in 4 Finals as well but he won 5 and had signature moments in Finals play, like his Game winning hook shot in Game 4 at Boston in 1987. Kobe nor LeBron really have that. I guess LeBron's block on Iggy last season could be considered that but it wasn't a game winning shot to win the series. Magic's hook put LA up 3-1 which pretty much sealed the series. Jordan had his at Utah in 1998 Game 6 to end that series, etc.. Anyway lets hope this series lives up to it's hype. I think it will, I have it going 7.

This is crazy.. it's been like waiting for the super bowl. Still two more days to go.. I really hope the Warriors win too. I picked them in 5, I'll stick with it.. But I'm getting nervous I think.. I had a dream this morning I turned the game 1 on and the Cavs were up 89-18.. but they also had HCA.. dreams are so screwy sometimes. I know the Cavs are gonna have that one hot shooting game where they are just going the blitz the Warriors.

They looked wonderful, amazing, unstoppable in the playoffs. Lest we forget the 16 point sweep of the Pacers.. Both teams really haven't been challenged yet.. The Spurs blew their load on Zaza. Went Lenard hurt himself against the Rockets and they stole game 5 and absolutely blew them out of the water game 6. Spurs should've tried a bit harder. The Pacers.. well they just had bad luck the whole series. Those were the teams biggest challenges so far.

I blabbed for awhile, now I'll come to my conclusion. I hate to compare, because it brings up such a bad taste in my mouth. But, Super Bowl 51. The Offensive Juggernaut Falcons with no Defense (Cavs) vs The Offensive Juggernaut that also has a good defense (Warriors). I think their intensity will wear down the Cavs. It will certainly not be every quarter, but I've watched the Dubs enough this season to know one of those quarters they completely turn on the defensive intensity. And well all know they are good for 110-120 points a game.

7 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

This is crazy.. it's been like waiting for the super bowl. Still two more days to go.. I really hope the Warriors win too. I picked them in 5, I'll stick with it.. But I'm getting nervous I think.. I had a dream this morning I turned the game 1 on and the Cavs were up 89-18.. but they also had HCA.. dreams are so screwy sometimes. I know the Cavs are gonna have that one hot shooting game where they are just going the blitz the Warriors.

They looked wonderful, amazing, unstoppable in the playoffs. Lest we forget the 16 point sweep of the Pacers.. Both teams really haven't been challenged yet.. The Spurs blew their load on Zaza. Went Lenard hurt himself against the Rockets and they stole game 5 and absolutely blew them out of the water game 6. Spurs should've tried a bit harder. The Pacers.. well they just had bad luck the whole series. Those were the teams biggest challenges so far.

I blabbed for awhile, now I'll come to my conclusion. I hate to compare, because it brings up such a bad taste in my mouth. But, Super Bowl 51. The Offensive Juggernaut Falcons with no Defense (Cavs) vs The Offensive Juggernaut that also has a good defense (Warriors). I think their intensity will wear down the Cavs. It will certainly not be every quarter, but I've watched the Dubs enough this season to know one of those quarters they completely turn on the defensive intensity. And well all know they are good for 110-120 points a game.

I don't think we will ever have to worry about either team leading 89-18 lol

Warriors in 5 is my prediction.  I think the Cavs defense is still a question mark and I think the Warriors have more offensive fire power.  I don't see Green getting suspended this year and I don't see Curry being hobbled by a bad ankle.  I can't wait until tomorrow!

10 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

Warriors in 5 is my prediction.  I think the Cavs defense is still a question mark and I think the Warriors have more offensive fire power.  I don't see Green getting suspended this year and I don't see Curry being hobbled by a bad ankle.  I can't wait until tomorrow!

I think it goes 7, LeBron is the face of the league and almost everyone in the media has him at worse the 2nd best player of all-time already. It wouldn't shock me if the Cavs stole Game 1 the way the NBA rolls. I am not buying the Cavs being huge underdogs either in most peoples eyes. I have watched this sport too long to believe that doo doo. If you look at each teams starters it's almost a pick'em:

-Curry vs Irving = Pick'em IMO. Believe it or not many people, like Mike and Mike both chose Irving in this matchup based on what happened last season.

-K. Thompson vs JR = K. Thompson of course but Thompson has played poorly of late.

-Durant vs LeBron  = LeBron, LeBron is the best player in the league.

-Green vs Love = Pick'em IMO, Love is a proven 20/10 guy that can hit 3's, Green is a great all-around player too but I don't think anyone would argue that Love isn't a SuperStar.

-Pachulia vs T. Thompson = T. Thompson, Thompson much more energy and just a better player.

-We talk benches at this point and do the Warriors have anyone off their bench better than Kyle Korver that can shoot 3's, answer is NO. Warriors do have Iggy though who plays Great Defense and can score in spurts. I say the Benches are pretty even.

-Intangibles, goes to the Warriors = being HCA, better Coaching with Kerr + Brown over Lue and crew, and the Revenge factor.

*This thing is going 7 and Warriors will win IMO because of the Intangibles more than anything. If POP Coached the Cavs does anyone think the Warriors would win? or if the Cavs had HCA does anyone think the Warriors would win? I look at these matchups and Klay Thompson needs to take advantage of his matchup vs JR and Curry needs to outplay Irving - he didn't in last seasons Finals. If those 2 things happen Warriors should win. It will have to happen because LeBron will outplay Durant and T. Thompson will be a boss on the Boards vs the Warriors Big's. Green and Love are just dead even, plain and simple. The wildcard the Cavs have is sharp shooter Kyle Korver and if he has a great series, Cavs could pull it out.

-Looking at all of this, I don't see the Cavs as a huge underdog. LeBron lovers and Cavs fans will play this card because Vegas has them as an underdog. Also they will play this card for a built in excuse so if LeBron loses they all can come back and say the Warriors had much more talent and were loaded and should've won anyway. I just broke down the matchups and I see it as pretty even actually. By the way Mike and Mike both say Cavs in 6, 2 of the biggest names in ESPN talk show history. Stephen A Smith has the Warriors but he has them in 7.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think it goes 7, LeBron is the face of the league and almost everyone in the media has him at worse the 2nd best player of all-time already. It wouldn't shock me if the Cavs stole Game 1 the way the NBA rolls. I am not buying the Cavs being huge underdogs either in most peoples eyes. I have watched this sport too long to believe that doo doo. If you look at each teams starters it's almost a pick'em:

-Curry vs Irving = Pick'em IMO. Believe it or not many people, like Mike and Mike both chose Irving in this matchup based on what happened last season.

-K. Thompson vs JR = K. Thompson of course but Thompson has played poorly of late.

-Green vs Love = Pick'em IMO, Love is a proven 20/10 guy that can hit 3's, Green is a great all-around player too but I don't think anyone would argue that Love isn't a SuperStar.

-Pachulia vs T. Thompson = T. Thompson, Thompson much more energy and just a better player.

-We talk benches at this point and do the Warriors have anyone off their bench better than Kyle Korver that can shoot 3's, answer is NO. Warriors do have Iggy though who plays Great Defense and can score in spurts. I say the Benches are pretty even.

-Intangibles, goes to the Warriors = being HCA, better Coaching with Kerr + Brown over Lue and crew, and the Revenge factor.

*This thing is going 7 and Warriors will win IMO because of the Intangibles more than anything. If POP Coached the Cavs does anyone think the Warriors would win? or if the Cavs had HCA does anyone think the Warriors would win? I look at these matchups and Klay Thompson needs to take advantage of his matchup vs JR and Curry needs to outplay Irving - he didn't in last seasons Finals. If those 2 things happen Warriors should win. It will have to happen because LeBron will outplay Durant and T. Thompson will be a boss on the Boards vs the Warriors Big's. Green and Love are just dead even, plain and simple. The wildcard the Cavs have is sharp shooter Kyle Korver and if he has a great series, Cavs could pull it out.

-Looking at all of this, I don't see the Cavs as a huge underdog. LeBron lovers and Cavs fans will play this card because Vegas has them as an underdog. Also they will play this card for a built in excuse so if LeBron loses they all can come back and say the Warriors had much more talent and were loaded and should've won anyway. I just broke down the matchups and I see it as pretty even actually. By the way Mike and Mike both say Cavs in 6, 2 of the biggest names in ESPN talk show history. Stephen A Smith has the Warriors but he has them in 7.

I will add one more thing to this before I head off to bed. How can anyone really think the Cavs can be a huge underdog when they supposedly have the 2nd greatest player of all-time and best player right now? If you have that label, you are not realistically an underdog in any series period especially when you are paired up with 2 other SuperStars = Irving/Love and you are the World Champs. When was Tom Brady ever an underdog in the SB? I will answer that ONCE in his 1st one vs the Rams (guess what he won lmao ), after that nobody in their right mind would consider Tom Brady an underdog in any SB he played in after that regardless of what Vegas says, etc..  Sleep time now, game time tonight.

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We'll see what happens.  If it goes 7 I give the advantage to the Cavs.  I think the Warriors are a much better team.  Irving vs Curry will be a wash(Steph won't be hurt this year and a lot of pressure will be off of him because it'll be on Durant), LeBron wins the Durant battle but Durant will hold his own and be nothing like Harrison Barnes, Thompson easily wins the SG battle, Green wins the PF battle(I think he'll shut down love and at times Love won't be able to be on the court when the Warriors go small, I think Love will average 10 and 10 roughly) and I think Thompson wins the C battle vs Pachulia but I think the Warriors have a much better bench, I think the Warriors are better defensively, I think the Warriors have more offensive firepower and the Cavs have struggled on the defensive end lately.  I agree with you about the NBA wanting this to go 7(more money) and I agree that the NBA could "help" the Cavs win game 1.  I think they'll have 1 maybe 2 hot shooting games but that's it.  I know all the pressure is on Durant and the Warriors because of him signing there but I still think they win in 5, maybe 6.  I guess only time will tell!  With the way Adam Silver can work those refs who knows lol. 

I've been on record saying Warriors in 5. But honestly, I'm thinking sweep the more I think about it. Warriors had a sweep last year but took off Game 3 for whatever reason. It'll be 3-1 Warriors at the worst after Game 4. If that happens, Warriors will win it this time in 5

7 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

We'll see what happens.  If it goes 7 I give the advantage to the Cavs.  I think the Warriors are a much better team.  Irving vs Curry will be a wash(Steph won't be hurt this year and a lot of pressure will be off of him because it'll be on Durant), LeBron wins the Durant battle but Durant will hold his own and be nothing like Harrison Barnes, Thompson easily wins the SG battle, Green wins the PF battle(I think he'll shut down love and at times Love won't be able to be on the court when the Warriors go small, I think Love will average 10 and 10 roughly) and I think Thompson wins the C battle vs Pachulia but I think the Warriors have a much better bench, I think the Warriors are better defensively, I think the Warriors have more offensive firepower and the Cavs have struggled on the defensive end lately.  I agree with you about the NBA wanting this to go 7(more money) and I agree that the NBA could "help" the Cavs win game 1.  I think they'll have 1 maybe 2 hot shooting games but that's it.  I know all the pressure is on Durant and the Warriors because of him signing there but I still think they win in 5, maybe 6.  I guess only time will tell!  With the way Adam Silver can work those refs who knows lol. 

You may be right but as a fan I am just not buying the HUGE underdog nonsense. Should the Cavs be an underdog, of course but a SLIGHT one and it's only because the Warriors have better Coaching and have HCA again. Losing with HCA 2 years in a row has never happened to a team in the Finals. I would not bet on this series if I was in Vegas is all I am saying, I would stay away from it. Back in the day I would've never bet against Jordan or Magic either, very risky to do. A lot of people are saying the Cavs should be huge underdogs because the Warriors now have Durant but yet the same people say Durant is weak and LeBron owns him - so what is it?

7 hours ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

It was a Bad Gateway Double Post lmao 502 style!

18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You may be right but as a fan I am just not buying the HUGE underdog nonsense. Should the Cavs be an underdog, of course but a SLIGHT one and it's only because the Warriors have better Coaching and have HCA again. Losing with HCA 2 years in a row has never happened to a team in the Finals. I would not bet on this series if I was in Vegas is all I am saying, I would stay away from it. Back in the day I would've never bet against Jordan or Magic either, very risky to do. A lot of people are saying the Cavs should be huge underdogs because the Warriors now have Durant but yet the same people say Durant is weak and LeBron owns him - so what is it?

Exactly.  It comes down to all of LeBron fans giving him a pass as usual.  Durant isn't a young boy anymore, he's a grown man and he's going to give LeBron all he can handle.  38 8 an 8 was a good start.  I know it's just one game and a lot of people want to talk about Cleveland having 20 turnovers(LeBron 7) and the Warriors only had 4 but the Warriors defense was excellent and Thompson and Green had subpar games.  If I remember right Durant and Curry were the only two in double figures.  Love had like 16 and 20, LeBron had 24 15 and 8 and Kyrie had in the 20's.  The Cavs have no bench and struggle defensively.  I think Green will find his rhythm.  I still think the Warriors win in 5.  We'll see I suppose!