LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

1,126 posts in this topic

Hi, Colts fans!  :) Our Indianapolis Colts will try to win their first regular season home game, and also win their first home game with the San Diego Chargers since moving to Lucas Oil Stadium back in  2009.  Colts are also on a three-game regular season losing streak against San Diego, being outscored in those three games 78 points to 40.

San Diego also leads the all-time regular season series over the Baltimore/Indianapolis Colts with an 18 win, 10 loss, record, entering today's 29th all-time regular season meeting.

Mike Vanderjagt kicked a 30-yard field goal for the Colts 2:47 into overtime to help the Colts win 34-31 at the RCA Dome back on December 26, 2004.

Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon are announcing The NFL In CBS late regional doubleheader game, including locally on WTTV CBS Channel 4, live on HD.

LOS's roof might be open for the late afternoon's 4:25PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, because partly cloudy skies at 87 degrees, feels like 91 degrees is the game forecast in Downtown Indianapolis, along with 15% precipitation, 51% humidity, and very mild south/southwestern winds at 4 miles per hour.

NO injuries to both the Colts and the Chargers, win your first regular season game in front of your home fans at LOS, and GO COLTS!!!!!    :cheer:   :coltslogo:    :1colts:  :colts:  :coltshelmet:   :coltslogo:  :cheer:  :rock:

Colts Vs. Chargers Live NFL Game Center:

http://www.colts.com/team/game/2016/regular3

Colts Vs. Chargers NFL On CBS Late Regional Doubleheader TV Distribution Map In Green:

http://506sports.com/

2 people like this

Greetings everyone and thank you @LucasOilStadium for the open as ever. 

Managed to survive the 1/2 marathon earlier so here's hoping the Colts top it off and give us the much needed W. Luck's shoulder should be nice and fresh after sitting out practice.... 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Greetings everyone and thank you @LucasOilStadium for the open as ever. 

Managed to survive the 1/2 marathon earlier so here's hoping the Colts top it off and give us the much needed W. Luck's shoulder should be nice and fresh after sitting out practice.... 

Greetings from TigerTown

3 people like this

Goal today, just win.

Personal goal for me....ignore bandwagon and sky is falling fans during the game.

2 people like this

Thanks LOS !!!  Hoping for a Great game today and of course a Win !!!

GOOOO Colts !!!

1 person likes this

Apparently LOS has some competition to host the game today.   haha

Thumbnail provided by MakeAThumbnail.com

2 people like this

First post on a GameDay thread this year. If (when) we win I will officially be the Colts good luck charm. Your welcome in advance...

GO COLTS!

Sent from my SM-N920V *

Bankers Life Fieldhouse????  Wrong team, wrong sport and wrong venue.  That's where the Pacers play a few blocks away in Downtown Indianapolis!

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Bankers Life Fieldhouse????  Wrong team, wrong sport and wrong venue.  That's where the Pacers play a few blocks away in Downtown Indianapolis!

Yeah maybe we can plug in Paul George at WR since Moncrief is out, he is 6'9.

2 people like this

Fire Grigs and Pags!

Ok now that's out of the way, GOOOO COLTS!!

A win changes everything today.  Looking forward to seeing some injured back.

5 minutes ago, HungarianColtsFan said:

Good afternoon Colts' fans! I hope we pull out the first win of the season!

GOOOOO COOOOLTS!

Greetings from TigerTown

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mudbone said:

Browns win the OT coin toss and decide to kick..? Are you kidding me?

Very strange

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

Browns@Dolphins in OT. The boredom goes on & on :sleepy:

It should had been over but former Colt Cody Parkey missed 3 FGs

I apologise now for any posts later in the game... I'm drinking for the first time in 24 weeks :td:

2 people like this

Just now, shakedownstreet said:

did we win the toss? wasn't paying attention 

Lost it, Chargers deferred.

1 minute ago, shakedownstreet said:

did we win the toss? wasn't paying attention 

No SD deferred 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Lost it, Chargers deferred.

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

No SD deferred 

1 person likes this

"You have to make a commitment to running the football".

No really we don't, we're not good at establishing the run. Let's kill them with the pass then run all over them.