Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

VIDEO _ Peyton Manning's just an ordinary guy, as one visit with a family of Broncos fans shows

bayone

34 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That's a very cute feature.........with the cartoons and all..

I sure hope someone else comes along who can be that guy again..

I miss him not playing

I agree with you 100% oldunclemark. :thmup:     Football isn't quite the same with Peyton not playing. :(

8 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

I sure hope someone else comes along who can be that guy again..

I miss him not playing

Don't worry, we have Cam Newton now! Do you remember that time when...
post-70503-Superbowl-50-disappointed-Cam

Err, how about that time when...

Cam-Newton.jpg

Well anyways, he's the MVP, so he's the face of the NFL now... unless you count Colin Kaepernick.

I felt horrible for #18 when he got humiliated on the field by the Seahawks in the SB during the 2013 season. 

I disagree with that female professors assessment that Peyton always answers tough questions after a devastating loss because he never took ownership for his less than stellar performance during that Lombardi loss either during the post game press conference or on the David Letterman Show a few weeks later. He used the "we" didn't have our best game tonight analogy vs "I" could have played better tonight & came up short line in the end perspective. 

Now, to his credit, Manning was much better in 2015 acknowledging when he played lousy throwing too many picks & I respected this candor in his final season winning his 2nd SB ring. It was nice to see the Sheriff end his NFL career on a high note with no regrets.

Peyton's always been gifted when it comes to humility & that guy could sell ice to an eskimo. He just has a knack for moving things on TV. It's no wonder corporations love him. I'm happy to hear that he made that family's day.