SF vs SEA

LA vs TB not sure if this counts as a upset, but here you go

SD vs IND sorry guys. bad history with the chargers. hope im wrong

NYJ vs KC

PIT vs PHI

CHI vs DAL

ATL vs NO

SD vs IND sorry guys. bad history with the chargers. hope im wrong

they/Chargers just lost their offense and the game's in Indi..are you insane?

Texans

Bills
raiders
 Giants
 dolphins
Ravens
 Packers
 Bengals
 Panthers

Buccaneers
Seattle
Jets
 Colts
Steelers
 Cowboys

Monday:
 Saints

5 hours ago, BertJones said:

Texans

Bills
raiders
 Giants
 dolphins
Ravens
 Packers
 Bengals
 Panthers

Buccaneers
Seattle
Jets
 Colts
Steelers
 Cowboys

Monday:
 Saints

Changed Jets to Chiefs

Texans

Bills
raiders
 Giants
 dolphins
Ravens
 Packers
 Bengals
 Panthers

Buccaneers
Seattle
Chiefs
 Colts
Steelers
 Cowboys

Monday:
 Saints

9 hours ago, BertJones said:

Lions didn't have Calvin Johnson anymore and it was at home. Doesn't matter if Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead is out. They still have play makers and Rivers is a threat.

Anyone have the feeling the Broncos may have a letdown vs the Bengals? It is a 1 pm ET game, much earlier than what they are used to. Bengals' D plays real well at home and will make Siemian pay for any mistakes he makes. Plus, their OL is stout, held up real well vs the Broncos' D in game 16 last year when McCarron played, and gave up just 1 sack vs Pitt in Pitt last week. They will scheme Miller out, unlike the Colts :( for sure.

The main issue is that Lafell is not the same as Marvin Jones Jr. that they let go and Tyler Eifert is not there to challenge safeties. There in lies the singular challenge vs the Broncos D for the Bengals' O. If the Bengals get a defensive score and do not turn it over on offense, I can see them making it close at home for home game advantage to matter at the end.

8 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Anyone have the feeling the Broncos may have a letdown vs the Bengals? It is a 1 pm ET game, much earlier than what they are used to. Bengals' D plays real well at home and will make Siemian pay for any mistakes he makes. Plus, their OL is stout, held up real well vs the Broncos' D in game 16 last year when McCarron played, and gave up just 1 sack vs Pitt in Pitt last week. They will scheme Miller out, unlike the Colts :( for sure.

The main issue is that Lafell is not the same as Marvin Jones Jr. that they let go and Tyler Eifert is not there to challenge safeties. There in lies the singular challenge vs the Broncos D for the Bengals' O. If the Bengals get a defensive score and do not turn it over on offense, I can see them making it close at home for home game advantage to matter at the end.

I feel like the Broncos will lose.  And if they lose any more games in the near future with Simien at QB they'll probably bench him for Lynch to get a spark on the offense.

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

I thought the same thing.  I am thinking Cinci wins that game at home.  Honestly, the only thing I care about is the Colts getting a much needed win! 

2 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Rob..they have 3 guys out..Allen,..Antonio gates and Danny Woodhead...

Think about them playing against our busted up DBs

Benjamin and Inman are still good receivers. They still have Melvin Gordon at running back of course, he will be a threat. Their tight ends are probably the biggest hole for them. I do not fear McGrath. I think it's a toss up. We will see how it goes.