Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chargers Colts Score Predictions

danlhart87

2 hours ago, JPFolks said:

I don't think what he said is unreasonable.  If we're 0-3 and 0-2 at home there's no question that massive pressure is going to ramp up on staff.  It would even if they weren't in danger of being fired.   Any team starting 0-3 is in a world of hurt.  We would be no different.  0-3 is no "knee jerk" material, that's nearly a quarter of a season.  I am also not sure why it makes him a non fan? Someone asked for predictions.  Are only winning scores allowed?  

I am hopeful that if we can field a full team that is healthy (not all starters, just normal number of positional players active for the game) that we have a good chance to win, but the Chargers are our toughest game over the next 3-5 (tied perhaps with the Texans) and anyone can lose to anyone any week.  Let's hope we win and TN and Jax continue to lose (I predict they both will) and we can catch the Texans by the time we play them. But let people predict whatever they want.. that's the point.  

Do I need to clear my comments with you before I make them?

I explained my comment and that is more than what I was commenting on.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I view this game against the Chargers as an absolute MUST win game, as is the case next week as well.  I think the Colts will rise up and beat this Chargers team that has been the thorn in their sides too many times years past.  I remain optimistic, but that might change with another loss this week.

9 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Do I need to clear my comments with you before I make them?

I explained my comment and that is more than what I was commenting on.

Nope, just as I am able to respond anytime you say something I feel is incorrect, unfair or unfounded. Aren't message boards fun in that way?

On 9/19/2016 at 9:18 PM, gacoop1 said:

You guys need to wake up and smell the coffee.  If you haven't seen the Chargers operate and execute their offense and defense, you're in for long day.  Melvin Gordon will run for over 100 yards two weeks in a row, Rivers will pass for close to 300 yards and the score will be:  Chargers 31 Colts 17.

Chargers 42 Colts 24. The Chargers have getting off to very fast starts we have been getting off to slow starts. So there you go. It could be 30 to 0 before we blink. I hope I'm wrong though.

33 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I could almost care less what the Colts do tomorrow. Duke beat Notre Dame today in FOOTBALL!  So I have already had a fantastic football weekend.  Go Devils! Give em hell Duke! 

Congrats to Duke. I'm a kentucky fan and we won too. Kentucky and Duke winning on a Saturday and it isn't even basketball season. I think we are in the twilight zone haha

On September 20, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Coltsfan1953 said:

"My prediction is pain" O.o Colts 28 bolts 21.

Thanks for the prediction Clubber Lang AKA Mr. T. 

On September 20, 2016 at 1:40 PM, Happy2BeHere said:

This is how the chargers will start against our defense.....

t3_4wdezt.gif

So, that's what it means when they say a picture is worth a thousand words...

On September 20, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Malakai432 said:

Wait so, I'm assuming the Colts are the bull right, err....no??? 

haha

Bah! Ha! Ha! Way to flip the tables there M-432. Comedic genius that I never saw coming. Take a bow please.

On 9/19/2016 at 7:44 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

Ya but this team has had our number as of late.

so true, but they are as banged up on offense as we've been on D. Looking at their skill positions and they will be without Gates, Oliver, and Johnson in addition to Woodhead and Allen...  I guess I'm not buying Melvin Gordon, yet. 

I'm a homer all the way, but I still think that we win this one by more than a TD.