Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ryan Grigson complaints (merge)

danlhart87

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

The Lions just got beat by Tenn at home.

The Colts for the most part got dominated by the Lions.  At home.

If this doesn't speak volumes I don't know what does.  The Titans are NOT a good team.

But they are not missing their entire secondary.. just saying.

6 minutes ago, James Harden said:

Expect another 2-3 years with them. I will be really surprise if we kick them after this season. Hopefully we can finally hire Matt Patricia.

I don't support firing anyone but if we did it would not be for Patricia. Maybe their OC

i said before luck was drafted, trade him and load up the team. but no they took him, and as good as he is he is not peyton manning who could carry a team of misfits on his back. luck has no time to throw. there are no holes to run through. no one can tackle, back up or not you have to be able to tackle in this league. pagan and grigson are clueless along with every other coach.there is talent here but they seem to forget how to play on sundays. so until they clean house, I'm done. good luck to you all, i hope you enjoy the show. 

47 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

Both just signed extensions they will be back regardless of the record. 

Actually, they will be paid regardless of the record, but that's no guarantee that either one of them will be around after even another week. Like a player with guaranteed money in his contract, the Colts can simply write a check and move on. 

26 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

I think even Dick LeBeau would have a hard time coaching up a defense with this many injuries

To that fact you will get no argument. The D played better than I could have hoped. And to be clear, I'm not advocating that Patricia should be brought in now.