Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Broncos Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

4 minutes ago, azcolt said:

Luck will live to regret signing that long term extension. What a mess..

I don't think he will regret signing a $140 mil contract

4 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Andrew just gave up a cheap touchdown to Ray to clinch this game for the Broncos!

He didn't give it up.  Reitz essentially let Miller right through to Luck

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

I'm not the one acting like a spoilt child because things aren't going so well here.

"A spoilt child" Thats really funny coming from the guy who just told me to go tell a pro football player that they suck to their face. It's almost like you don't watch sports. You're from England I assume you watch football and follow a Prem team. Thus I know for a fact you've said things like that about your own players. Unless you can't handle or participate in banter. 

So basically you wish me to get punched by a pro football player. Very, very mature. 

2 minutes ago, SP_21 said:

He played terribly. And our defense played well, especially with all the injuries. Honestly if we were healthy our defense would be special. 

He's constantly harassed all day. WRs getting no separation. This offensive Line has been terrible for years, defense as well. 

My statement is a reflection of the organization as a whole. 'Not just today

Just now, oldunclemark said:

No, we played hard..wqe were down 3 late......we just don't have the players right now

Just now, BPindy said:

The defense just held them to 20 points while having a billion injuries (almost no exaggeration). We'll win games

I'm just VERY damn salty right now. How are we even going this close with these teams with a depleted defense and Luck? I'm so * tired of everything that's happening. Slow starts, blowing assignments. I set my expectations for things to improve but nothing is.

1 minute ago, SP_21 said:

Even with Luck being harassed and playing poorly we still played as well as the Panthers. Get out here with the dumb comments 

I'm about as upset as anyone is here. I'm so frustrated with this * team. I'm overreacting, yes, but this is just unacceptable. 

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Now this is what you call a valid criticism.

on that long drive reitz did good keeping Miller out of the backfield honestly but it's too long of a game to do that forever. Honestly we needed to keep running the ball and slow down the rush. Once we got predictable it was all over for Luck. I still think a healthy team we are better than them. Home field helps that defense get off the ball and also they got some crazy pi calls that were horrible. If we get healthy I think we can still make some noise.