Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Is The New Coach Of The Indianapolis Colts (Merge)

MSColtsFan

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, that's who I guessed on Irsay's contest!! I wonder when I get my Super Bowl tickets...

I think you should get tickets anyways it's just a not a game there without the Tuba. Also, if you do go I am okay with renting you out to the Giants for the game we'll just have to train them on the first down thing. :)

Really was hoping for someone with HC experience... he has 0 experience as a HC. Our biggest complaint against Caldwell is that he couldn't manage a game as a HC. Thought they would have gone with someone who had proven HC experience to build a team. Once again we would be in no man's land with our HC.

Much success-- and looking forward to more winning seasons and SB runs!

http://blogs.colts.com/2012/01/25/colts-hire-new-head-coach/

COLTS TO HOLD 3 P.M. PRESS CONFERENCE TOMORROW TO ANNOUNCE CHUCK PAGANO AS TEAM’S NEW HEAD COACH

The Indianapolis Colts will hold a 3 p.m. press conference to announce the hiring of Chuck Pagano as the team’s new head coach. Colts Owner & CEO Jim Irsay will be available along with General Manager Ryan Grigson.

1 year in an already successful defensive scheme, is that going to be enough to make a successful coach? Young and raw so how many mistakes can we expect and will tolerate before the board starts calling for his head? I am not overly thrilled about a one year wonder but perhaps his resume is deeper than this, IDK.

Dunno, but NFLN now reports that some Ravens coaches won't be retained.

So, there may be other's available off that staff to fill other positions.

Guys just becuase he ran a 3/4 in Balitomore doesn't mean that is what we are going to run. He coached alot of places & some were 4/3 defenses. If we did convert to a 3/4 I could easily see Mathis being retianed as A rush LB & Freeney being a rush down guy or released or traded. His cap # next year is 14 Millon I believe? Mathus could easily be Suggs, Bethea/ Reed & well we will work on the Lewis charcter!

What's gonna happen with Mathis and Freeney now? We are gonna be defensive minded now so more $$$$ will be needed for defense? Peyton's $28M bonus doesn't seem to fit anymore.

You got it. I see them in rebuild mode now. I think they want to get young again with talent on both sides of the ball.