Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts Vs. Lions Game Day Thread

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

3rd and long, you don't risk a deep pick or anything.  Run a simple play, get a few yards, be conservative, play the field position game

 

But.... MADDEN... where was the going for it on 4th down?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SteelCityColt said:

 

But.... MADDEN... where was the going for it on 4th down?

I never even get to 4th down on Madden.  Hail Mary to Hilton or Dorsett on every play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

 

Meh it's not that far different from calling the draw which a lot of coaches might call at this point in the game with that down and distance at midfield.

 

3 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

3rd and long, you don't risk a deep pick or anything.  Run a simple play, get a few yards, be conservative, play the field position game

Of course that's a typical call. Just not something I'd have liked to see. No need to risk a pick, just throw it away if nothings there past the first down marker...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are going to get absolutely shredded today. Doubt our offense will be able to keep up with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

 

Of course that's a typical call. Just not something I'd have liked to see. No need to risk a pick, just throw it away if nothings there past the first down marker...

Risk a sack and injury.  Be conservative in that situation.  It's way too early in the game to consider taking a risk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, this defense is pathetic. They've had so many opportunities to fix it, and it's still so bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.