chad72

12 hours ago, BPindy said:

I need 2 spots filled out of these. It's PPR

Baldwin

Sharpe

Cobb

Dorsett

M Thomas

Baldwin scares me because the Seahawks line is awful and Wilson is less mobile with his injury. The rest could put up great numbers or duds. Can't decide at all haha

Cobb and sharpe or Dorsett IMO

matt berry has Baldwin as wr24, Cobb wr28, sharpe wr31 and Dorsett wr38 this week. I'm really not high on Baldwin.

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm liking the Minnesota defense; glad I took a chance on that. I also played Rivers and Melvin Gordon in one of my lineups, but neither did as well as expected. The Steelers' offense also wasn't so high powered this time. 

Wondering if I should play Carson Wentz in the future. He seems to be the real deal. 

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

Gah! The I've receiver I didn't play, is the one receiver that went off, allen robinson. Swapped him out last minute...

That is the worst, that happened to me TWICE yesterday. I'm 2-0 in both leagues right now but....

I am currently up 30 with Snead, he has Fleener. I dropped Cousins for Rivers and sat out Stafford for the first time this year. Difference of 16 points.

I am currently down 38 with Julio and Cooks, I also dropped Zach Miller for Dennis Pitta. Pitta got 10 points, Miller got 27. Also doesn't help that Gore got vultured by Turbin that second time. STILL can't believe he didn't run for a hundred yesterday.

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Gah! The I've receiver I didn't play, is the one receiver that went off, allen robinson. Swapped him out last minute...

Sorry man. I'd suggest looking at Chad's opponent in the elite colts league (team name AxelF). If you have a doubt about a WR, choose someone going against me because it is a good likelihood he goes off.

Last week, Kelvin Benjamin catches 2 TDs against me, and this week, it was Allen Robinson. However, this week, I had the Seahawks finally getting some sanity and playing Christine Michael right for 20 carries, reaped a lot of rewards for me in 3 leagues :) and now, I feel like the 0-2 Colts becoming 1-2 in the Colts elite league.

Just follow my luck (or lack of) to set your line up.

On 9/21/2016 at 10:00 AM, chad72 said:

Sproles vs Steelers in a PPR. Just look at how well Giovani Bernard did vs the Steelers. The Eagles will fall behind eventually and Sproles will be a big factor, that is why I feel he is a strong play in PPR this week.

A.J.Green will do better vs the Broncos, do not sit him. Steelers did not play him 1-on-1, they schemed him out with bracketing, IMO. Broncos love to play the best wide outs 1-on-1 (unless it is a 3rd and long) with the hope that their pass rush will get to the QB, that is how they roll. That is how a QB like Luck can get a 20 plus yard run with the CBs having their backs to him because they shadow pretty well. A.J.Green is a size mismatch for any CB if they play him 1-on-1 (except maybe Sherman). 

Also, find out about the Bengals' OL, I don't think they changed any faces but could be wrong. Last year, in the championship game in week 16, with a rookie QB in A.J.McCarron, I was hoping for the Broncos' D on my roster to get some points against them on MNF in Denver. I fell flat there, mainly because the Bengals' OL is stout. Look at their recent performance vs the Steelers. Both fumbles were on a wide out and an RB (not the QB), they had only 1 sack on the QB the entire game vs the Bengals' OL in Pitt. That tells me that the Bengals' OL, in Pitt, held up pretty well, this game is in Cincy. That is why I feel you should not sit A.J.Green because without Ware, the Bengals' OL will play stout vs the Broncos' D and give Dalton just enough time to make AJ productive, plus his catch radius is far bigger than the smaller Colts wide outs, so he can beat with speed and size. They will double Von Miller, unlike the Colts :( and make it work. That is my reasoning and I am sticking to it :)

I should have followed my own advice here, oh well!!! :)

On 9/24/2016 at 0:41 PM, bababooey said:

Decker def. You can go either sharpe or Cruz and hopefully get 10 points from either of them.

Matt berry has sharpe as WR31 and Cruz at WR45 this week. Decker is wr18

On 9/23/2016 at 4:10 PM, WarGhost21 said:

Sharpe and Decker are your best bets here

On 9/23/2016 at 3:53 PM, teganslaw said:

I like Cruz because the match up is favorable against Washington. Don't  know much about Tajae Sharpe; haven't really heard how he's doing so far in fantasy. 

Otherwise, Decker or Wheaton. I don't trust Jacksonville players very much right now.

I'm up by 16 with him having Julio Jones, but man this hurt, Sharpe and Decker combined for about 7 points, and Kelvin Benjamin with the big goose egg.

37 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

I've got eli manning and don't like his matchup.  D. Prescott and T. Simian are available with good matchups.  Which is the better play.

This one's tough. They both have good matchups with good receivers and a strong running game. Semian seems to be the more consistent option of the two, but Prescott has the higher upside. It's up to you which you choose though.

42 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

This one's tough. They both have good matchups with good receivers and a strong running game. Semian seems to be the more consistent option of the two, but Prescott has the higher upside. It's up to you which you choose though.

I'm afraid simians matchup will lead the broncos to running it more. 

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I've got eli manning and don't like his matchup.  D. Prescott and T. Simian are available with good matchups.  Which is the better play.

This is difficult since both are good matchups. I'd probably go with Prescott as I think that Siemians wouldn't be quite as productive as last week. He's bound to have a mediocre game , and it could happen anytime. I don't have any evidence to support this, just a feeling.

9 hours ago, SilentHill said:

The day has come... am I being irrational that I fear playing Bortles this week vs the Colts secondary that is looking healthy?

Ryan Tannehill @ Cincy is my other option.

I would trust the jags receivers to beat our DB's. We aren't that healthy. We have two out,  two questionable,  and another injured but no status.  Our safeties are injured too.

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

I would trust the jags receivers to beat our DB's. We aren't that healthy. We have two out,  two questionable,  and another injured but no status.  Our safeties are injured too.

Pick 1:

Eric Decker VS SEA

Allen Hurns VS IND
Markus Wheaton VS KC

I also have these guys, but i'm not even considering it, lol:

Victor Cruz @ MIN

Tajae Sharpe @ HOU

3 hours ago, SilentHill said:

Pick 1:

Eric Decker VS SEA

Allen Hurns VS IND
Markus Wheaton VS KC

I also have these guys, but i'm not even considering it, lol:

Victor Cruz @ MIN

Tajae Sharpe @ HOU

I rank Hurns and Wheaton below Cruz and Sharpe, but you have to go Decker.

Different league of mine:

QBs: Flacco at Jax

RBs: Gurley at Ari, Latavius Murray at Bal, Tevin Coleman vs Car, Christine Michael at NYJ, Jordan Howard vs Det

WRs: Dez Bryant at SF, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin at Atl, Mike Wallace

TEs: Zach Miller

DEF: Bills, Eagles (bye)

K: Justin Tucker

Thoughts on the bolded?

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Different league of mine:

QBs: Flacco at Jax

RBs: Gurley at Ari, Latavius Murray at Bal, Tevin Coleman vs Car, Christine Michael at NYJ, Jordan Howard vs Det

WRs: Dez Bryant at SF, Brandon Marshall, Randall Cobb, Will Fuller, Kelvin Benjamin at Atl, Mike Wallace

TEs: Zach Miller

DEF: Bills, Eagles (bye)

K: Justin Tucker

Thoughts on the bolded?

Keep an eye on Dez, he might have an issue with playing, Other than that it looks good.

Pick two

Marvin Jones vs bears

Cooper vs ravens

Benjamin vs falcons

Right now I have Jones and Cooper starting

Coleman and Robinson scored two tds on the ravens 

Falcons haven't given up a 100 yard game to a wr not Evans Cooper or cooks and only gave up one td to those three combined

19 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Pick two

Marvin Jones vs bears

Cooper vs ravens

Benjamin vs falcons

Right now I have Jones and Cooper starting

Coleman and Robinson scored two tds on the ravens 

Falcons haven't given up a 100 yard game to a wr not Evans Cooper or cooks and only gave up one td to those three combined

Stick with what you got. They are performing. I don't trust Benjamin and Newton yet. Once they show they can connect, then I would consider playing him.

35 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Stick with what you got. They are performing. I don't trust Benjamin and Newton yet. Once they show they can connect, then I would consider playing him.

If I had no option but to play Benjamin, I would though. He had scored 3 times, once vs the Broncos and twice vs the Bucs, I think, before the Vikings disaster happened. Their OC came out and said he has to do a better job of scheming him open. I think Benjamin bounces back. 

Tell me this, would you start Derek Carr vs Ravens on the road or Joe Flacco at home vs the Raiders??? I have this dilemma in 2 leagues. I am leaning towards Flacco because of a) Raider's bad passing D and b) Flacco tends to play better at home than on the road but as far as passing volume, Carr normally wins, hence the dilemma. 

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If I had no option but to play Benjamin, I would though. He had scored 3 times, once vs the Broncos and twice vs the Bucs, I think, before the Vikings disaster happened. Their OC came out and said he has to do a better job of scheming him open. I think Benjamin bounces back. 

Tell me this, would you start Derek Carr vs Ravens on the road or Joe Flacco at home vs the Raiders??? I have this dilemma in 2 leagues. I am leaning towards Flacco because of a) Raider's bad passing D and b) Flacco tends to play better at home than on the road but as far as passing volume, Carr normally wins, hence the dilemma. 

Flacco. Ravens have been really good vs QBs, but surprisingly bad vs wrs

3 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Flacco. Ravens have been really good vs QBs, but surprisingly bad vs wrs

Thanks.

One more, need to stream a D.

I have the following decent options available: NYJ vs Seahawks, Ravens vs Raiders, Colts vs Jags (don't laugh, I think we will do fairly well :) in London)

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Thanks.

One more, need to stream a D.

I have the following decent options available: NYJ vs Seahawks, Ravens vs Raiders, Colts vs Jags (don't laugh, I think we will do fairly well :) in London)

haha well I am playing Robinson so I can't go with the colts. I'd go with the jets. Seahawks line is terrible and their offense is off plus Wilson might not play

39 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Who scores more TD passes? Who has the better run game?  I don't think the Ravens will run away with this one, so they won't be running much. Plus with the poor passing D, you can count on some deep throws to Mike Wallace. I would say Flacco, but I haven't compared their season performances yet.

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I'm starting Marvin Jones and Theo riddick vs the bears instead Cooper vs the ravens and Benjamin vs the falcons. Am I bold or stupid?

My first instinct suggests Marvin Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. It was his first no-catch of his career. I doubt it happens again. Falcons have given TD passes to Mike Evans, Crabtree, Andre Holmes, and Michael Thomas, so it is not like they're rock solid vs wide outs, I am playing Benjamin in every league that I have him.

Riddick, because they won't be playing a shootout vs the Bears, IMO, might have less value with more between the tackles RBs used in an RBC. Riddick cannot punch it in between the tackles as much as the damage he can do in space.

Hence my suggestion of Marvin Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. Good luck!!! :)

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

My first instinct suggests Marvin Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. It was his first no-catch of his career. I doubt it happens again. Falcons have given TD passes to Mike Evans, Crabtree, Andre Holmes, and Michael Thomas, so it is not like they're rock solid vs wide outs. Riddick, because they won't be playing a shootout vs the Bears, IMO, might have less value with more between the tackles RBs used in an RBC. Riddick cannot punch it in between the tackles as much as the damage he can do in space.

Hence my suggestion of Marvin Jones and Kelvin Benjamin. Good luck!!! :)

Desmond trufant has been shutting down number 1 wrs though. That's why I'm worried.

And the bears have given up double digit fantasy points to Miller, Mathews, and Elliott